Looking for HC/M guild - Draenor

Hi!

I’m looking for a new guild together with my wife.

We are currently 8/9HC.

I’m:
477ivl Feral / 478ilvl Guadian/Resto/Balance.
Or I could switch to my main alt which is a 462 Assassination Rogue.

My wife is 479ivl BM Hunter.

Searching for a guild that does raid HC and maybe wants to attempt Mythic.

Hiya,

We’re a relaxed guild on Draenor who’d welcome a couple more DPS for raiding. We’re a small group aiming for AOTC each tier with a regular helping of M+ and social events scattered alongside.

Most of us are older players with family and work commitments so our active times are evenings and weekends. Our time is generally spent in M+ and raiding on Monday and Thursday nights. Additionally we run a social raid on Sunday nights and have a M+ night each Wednesday. We’d love to find more players with similar interests and who would enjoy being part of a friendly and relaxed guild.

Mon/Thurs Raid times 2100-0000 server

Sunday Social Raid 2100-000 server

If you’re interested or have questions then please drop me a line on discord at ellie7765

Good luck with your search! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Elunai,

Take a look at our guild we are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to build a Mythic team.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5

Hello Elunai and wife of Elunai

If you’re still looking for a guild, have a look at Hesperus. We raid Mon and Thurs, 20:30–23:00 and people get together for m+ every evening for fun.

We’re on Runetotem, Kilrogg, Arathor, Hellfire and Nagrand. If you got any questions or want to come along to try us out, just send me a discord message @gordzgrey.

Take care
Gordz

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do :slightly_smiling_face:

If you wish to contact me, undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet
Have a great day!