Looking for helpful guild or friends! Feeling like a newb again

Hi everyone!
I used to play WoW a lot when I was a teen and have recently come back to it, on a new account, starting from scratch.
I’m doing ok, slowly lvling up but there is still so much I cant remember ! I have no one to play with or level with and am now starting to get bored being a low level, ( and not gunna lie ) lonely. I need some new friends! I’m 27 YEAR OLD, HOUSEBOUND, BORED MUMMY :rofl: in the UK. I play WoW most nights for a couple of hours, and have two days off in the week when I like to play. I have a headset so can chat too.
I am willing to move my character, obviously i’m on the wrong realm.

Really hope to hear from someone soon :smiley:

Hey there will drop a quick link to our forum post, see if its what your looking for there are a fair few people at 120 now but we still have quite a few people leveling as well still.

But new people and the guild use discord to post and speak to each other more than the realm forums so hop on if you want. the discord link is further down on the guild forum post i linked.

1 Like

You don’t have to move char - just add person as battle tag friend(you both should be in same faction)

1 Like

@Nadriedas: I highly recommend this thread:

Also, as others already noted, you can group up with others who are on other servers.

I’ve had Discord for a while now as someone mentioned to me about finding friend on there. But for the life of me i cannot fiure that thing out. theres nothing but chat bots? :joy: told ya, newb over again haha. My battle tag is giglamesh#2952

hey sent you a friend request on bnet can explain the discord thing and have a chat about the guild, will be online from 5pm

1 Like

Hey. Hopefully you’ve found what you’re looking for, but if not, check us out. Very casual, very friendly, still quite small group of mature players doing basic content:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.