Looking for heroic raiding guild! 381 warlock cleared 5/8 Mythic uldir

hi, im currently looking for a guild that i can join do raids with have fun, im currently 3/9nm and 1/9 hc, i do know the strat for all the bosses, last tier i cleared up to zul on mythic, so im dedicated, atm ive got ilvl 381 destruction warlock alliance, but im more than happy to change server/faction aswell ! reply to me ingame on mewfurion#2234

Hello :slight_smile: We are looking for more raiders to join us! My guild is hosting a community to get Curve and go as far as we can in Mythic.
We raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 8 till 11 pm. You dont have to join the guild if you are interested only in heroic but you are most welcome to do so for mythic! I guess youll be trialing us as much as we’ll be trialing you in that case.
Enjoy your evening Waarcutie and good luck!

Hi Waarcutie

I have noticed that you were looking for a new home. I know you are on another server but If you read our recruitment post and wouldn’t mind changing, then we are currently looking for dps. especially ranged, and it sounds like you would be a perfect fit.

Here is the link to our recruitment post.

We will raid Heroic content, 2 nights a week (Monday and Wednesday) 8.30pm - 11.30pm Server time

We are currently 1/9 HC

Feel free to contact myself or one of the officers for a chat.

Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370
Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715
Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792

We look forward to hearing from you!

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal BoD - 7/9

We are now recruiting to fill the last few spots for BoD!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Closed
Ranged - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock
Healer - Closed

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hi Waarcutie!

I’m the GM from a guild over on argent dawn (alliance) who’s currently looking to fill the last few spots in the core raiding team! We’re currently 7/9 Normal and 1/9 Heroic (looking to get some more bosses down tonight). We have a nice little community right now and are fairly active within the game as well as on discord. Our ultimate aim is to get cutting edge this tier and tiers on wards and are building the roster to do so. We currently have 3 spots open and we’d love for one of those spots to be a warlock (because they’re simply fantastic).

Below is our recruitment post which gives a little bit more information about us as well as my contact information. If you have any questions or we sound like your kind of guild, please don’t hesitate to contact :slight_smile:

Have a nice day and good luck on your search regardless!

Hello Waarcuite
The Burning hammer o Argent Dawn is looking for more friend to join us :

The Burning Hammer

The Burning Hammer is a guild with a core of veteran players, most of us playing since the start of Vanilla. While our original guild was based on Bladefist and Outland, we’ve since transfered to Argent Dawn EU where we started this guild.

We’ve raided in the past in Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, where we were a competitive guild in terms of realm-rankings. With Legion we started raiding again, and cleared all the content on heroic difficulty. So far we have been moving up the rankings every tier, and we keep aiming to improve. We’ve cleared Uldir normal and are now moving into Heroic (as we typically do with a new tier).

What can we offer?

( note: we are a Heroic-only guild, we have no desire to raid Mythic )
Our raiding style is fairly casual: no fight goes perfectly from the start and we dont mind spending some time on a boss if that’s what it takes. We do try to use our limited raiding time well whenever new content is available.

We do normal raids, heroic raids and mythic+, and there are always people up for doing any of those. Alts and friends are more than welcome to join whenever balance allows it, even for normal raids.

Since the start of BfA we have also tried out Rated Battlegrounds as a fun off-time activity (this has been a great success!).

Your profile?

We dont expect you to be a hardcore player, but you should have the basics such as having your gear enchanted and gemmed, be willing to learn, and bring buff-food, damage pots and flasks for heroic raids. If we’re still learning we wont ask you to use them, but if we get close to a kill we might ask that you put in that little bit of extra effort.

For communication we use Discord, and we’d prefer it if you have a working microphone for easier feedback during raid encounters.

Raiding Times

Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 PM server time
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 PM server time

During periods of farm, these times are usually far shorter (and usually just one day).

We’re looking for

demon hunter (dd) -> high
druid (balance)
druid (feral-dd)
hunter
mage -> medium
monk (dd) -> medium
priest (dd) -> high
rogue -> high
shaman (elemental) -> high
shaman (enhancement) -> high
warlock -> high
warrior (dd) -> high

Progression in Battle for Azeroth:
8/8 Heroic Uldir

Progression in Legion:

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor
10/10 Heroic Nighthold
9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras
11/11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne

If you’re interested in joining and would like to have a chat, contact one of our officers on the following [battle.net](http://battle.net) ids:

Eiganjo#2434
Ampha#21154
Ahi#2886
Foen#2700

Heya! This is my recruitment: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=288176&p=4319143

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: