Looking for LGBTQ+ friendly guild, M+, Curve etc

Hey!

Long time playing returning for Dragonflight. Looking for a casual and mature guild to call home.

Main Priorities
LGBTQ+ Friendly
Women Friendly
Flexible and Casual time commitment

Guild doesn’t specifically need to be LGBTQ, but should be inclusive in tone and humour.

Most of my characters are on Alliance Silvermoon but I’m flexible and have played Horde before.

Currently leveling warrior with a look to tanking M+ and either spec in raid.

Previous experience high level mythic raiding (last time was 8/10 CN) and 20+ keys as a resto shammy.

Ello! We might fit what you’re looking for, due to us being a newish guild, we’re mainly using Dragonflight to build a foundation and the guild to a family type group with the goal for the guild to be around for years to come. Our raid team is currently 25 people strong, so we have a few more slots for normal and heroic, our goal will be AOTC and hopefully push some mythic bosses too but mythic isn’t mandatory at all.

If this sounds something you’re interested in, please check our recruitment post and add us for a chat c: :heart:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-semi-weekend-raiding-guild-lf-dps/392880/

Hey!

Three raid nights might be more than I can do, esp with back to back Sat/Sun. I can definitely do two and would be keen to DPS as a warrior.

I’ll try and get hold of you via bnet in the next couple of days :heart:

Hi!
We have a friendly lgbtq+ friendly guild on argent dawn named Faded! We have members that are more/less active and more/less hardcore. Sometimes we just hang out and do some random stuff together. If it sounds interesting then hit us up in guildfinder :slight_smile: