Looking for Mature Guild! H/A

Greetings everyone!

I am searching for a guild for the release of Classic WoW.
Ideally I’m looking for a more mature guild, as I work full time through the week my time is limited, I would love to play alongside a bunch of easy-going, like-minded people!

I would like to play Horde, but I’m open to playing Alliance too, and I’m open to either PvE or PvP servers, I don’t mind.
My character will be a warrior, and I will be focusing on tanking, so I’ll be available for tanking dungeons and such as I level up.

I did play Classic all those years ago, I was very young at the time so I have a better idea about what I’m doing now!

Let me know if you have a guild with this kind of mentality and maturity in mind!

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hello mate we could defo make a use of you :slight_smile: if u dont have time for raiding, then surely as a tank for dungeons :smiley:

we are going alliance tho! golemagg pvp

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. My Bnet tag is Aturin#2550.

I’d be interested in joining up!

Lok’tar Ogar!

ZANDALAR TRIBE - HORDE EU-RP-PVP

The Naggers is a new and upcoming Horde guild playing on an English speaking EU-RP-PVP realm near you soon!

ABOUT US

Composed of current players, and from the vanilla "scene " - we are recruiting new players and veterans alike.

Amongst ourselves we have completed all of the raiding content within the Classic experience all those years ago and more recently on private servers, and would like to relive that experience with new friends!

Our main goal is to be involved in PVP and raid content once our expanding team reaches level 60. We already have a core team composed and are always looking for more members to join us on our journey!

WHAT WE CAN OFFER LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS

• Welcoming and warm group with a focus on helping each other
  • Discord server for our community
  • Organised World PVP content
  • Regular dungeon runs
  • Progression to raiding, focusing on our member’s flexibility
  • Introduction to RP

If you’d like more info please ask!

Contact me via Discord for more info!

daggory#7772

1 Like

I think we may be what you are looking for. Though our guild is rolling alliance side, we are aiming to recruit mature people. Contact info is in the post

Hi, if you don’t come right, take a look here and see if you like what you see. All the best :+1:

Krotia, maybee this could be something to check…

S&J will try to start up her guild again in the style we played in vanilla before.
So not a hard core or semi-raid guild, but a guild for Rest & Relaxing, not you have to be on then or then couse we…, but play the game, learn the game and most of all, enjoy the game. Get skilled in our proffessions, craft our own stuff, but most of all, enjoy the game, get to places long forgotten.

your 20 and shy? butt still want to join a guild that has the patience to learn you stuff? no problem!
Your over 50 or even more antique as we are? slow with your mouse and keyboard? so what? we all get a day older :wink:

So… if you are looking for a clan that is not only looking for the epic’s, not want to reserve a few evenings a week couse the raid go’s on, you can join us at Mirage Raceway on the aliance side

You can contact us on Dermeister#2687 or Stavor#2165

Always happy to have more players. PM me if you are interested.

Hi Krotia.

We from the Shazzrah PVP server are still looking for off tanks, we will be playing a 2-day raiding roster from 20.00 till 23.30. We value fun and laugh outside of raiding but to maximize raiding we require 100% focus and dedication during those times. Let me know if we can have a chat on discord to see if we are a match. We will also do alot of dungeons, pvp and worldpvp

Regards,
Blinkiez

Welcome, to the cool kids club.

Hey mate, would be happy to have a chat. Please have a read through our discord and let me know if you think you would be a good match!

discord.gg/zr2knu6

Hi all thanks for replies, I’ll be reading up on discords or having a quick chat over the next few days and decide which server and guild to join!

Thanks to all who responded talk to you over the next week!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.