Looking for more than a guild

For the most part I’ve been guildless, because I haven’t quite found one that fits. Probably because I’m not really looking for a guild, I’m just looking for a bunch of people who enjoy hanging out with each other and playing the game. Perhaps a smaller guild would be more suitable, because I want to get to know you all.
I’d consider myself a “casual” player as I work two jobs, but I still manage to play a lot thanks to one of those jobs being freelance where I set my own hours. One of my favourite activities is probably the wPvP, and if it’s quiet I like to go find trouble, but I think with the right group of people you can make your own fun doing anything really.
I have characters (Horde and Alliance) spread around Frostmane and Turalyon, but I’d be happy to transfer to another realm for the right guild!
So hit me up and let’s make this relationship official.

Hey there! Were a small horde guild on Twisting Nether (I’m the GM) the reason i created this guild was to make new friendships whilst enjoying a game we all love. I love meeting new people and helping them or they help me. Were still new to one anothers company but we’re having fun with chilling out on voice chat. Doing dungeons and just having fun. We are also organising raids if thats something you like to join in with? Please contact me on bnet if your interested and lets make this official! - ackersass#2322 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, if you’re still looking for a guild please check us out

I think we can offer you what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Steamedhams,

(Now i’m hungry). Please take a look at the below and see if we might fit your needs. We’re very active every evening on Discord and weekends are always full. I’m happy to have a chat with you beforehand to see if we would be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I think our guild is the most suitable for you :wink:
We have very nice, funny, helpful folks and would love to have more like us!

All contact info you’ll at the bottom of the post.
Cheers!

The Legions Requiem

1 Like