Looking for new friends/guild

With the announcement of Chains of Domination i’ve decided i miss raiding too much. That’s why im looking for a new guild that can help me get my raiding fix, and where i can help to achieve greatness together.

I haven’t raided since Legion, my guild fell apart back then and well… BFA happened. With Shadowlands i’ve returned to playing wow and as many of us i’ve been enjoying the game since a long time.

Raiding has been my main focus in wow since Burning Crusade, although i’ve been enjoying M+ lately too. i’ve played many classes (probably too much) and this expansion i prefer to DPS, class is discussable.

So, if you want a well-spoken, friendly and somewhat ‘experienced’ raider, who has the driest of humor, loves to laugh with guildies, but knows when to be serious, contact me via Valduro#2179 or reply to this topic. And who knows, we’ll speak soon!

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde ) :slight_smile:

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US: :smiley:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS with Healer OS
Melee: DH DPS
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Druid/Disc Priest x1
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community

Hey there, if your into helping a new guild with progression for m+ and future raiding feel free to read about us and get in touch!

Hey,

Glad that you’re coming back. Not sure what classes you’re planning to play, but if you’re going healer or rdps like hunter or mage, our guild might be the one for you! Our guild also does m+ a lot as well

This is the guild info

Hi there, I’m from a friendly social causal raiding progress guild, we always are looking out for friendly people who are keen to raid, are you still looking for a new guild? We are based on Terrokar realm, guild is 10/10 normal, I’m 10/10hc but am helping out guild polish out normal then hopefully on to HC, if your interested we would be happy to take you on regardless of your class/spec.

We also like to try and push keys :relaxed:

Hey there.
Dalaran Side is a Horde guild on Stormscale looking to round out our numbers for the new raid. We’ve already cleared NM and HC Castle Nathria but more players are always good! As we’re searching for DPS atm, the choice of what you play can be purely what you enjoy!
We’re a group of friends that have been playing together for around 7 years now and we enjoy poking fun at each other and having a laugh. If this sounds good check out my post here:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, i’m recruiting for our guild, i added you on bnet so we can have a chat :slight_smile: