Looking for people to play and chill with

This is my first ever full expansion, I subbed back in November for the first time and had a blast leveling up my warrior, upon reaching shadowlands things definitely slowed down. Didn’t find the zones interesting at all nor the story. So I didn’t resub for about 3 weeks when I got the urge to play again, however I wanted the full experience so I bought DF. Now across classic and retail I have about 200 hours in WoW where majority has been put into retail. I recently transferred from a new player server to Draenor. Really enjoyed my experience in DF leveling and gearing up however recently it got a bit boring.

I was excited for end game content and whilst the content itself is really good, I find it also challenging due to not having any friends playing wow. I spend more time trying to get into m+ groups than I spend time in the dungeon itself. LFR is nice however I’m reaching 390 ilvl so LFR gear won’t really improve my character anymore. I’ve tried a lot of guilds however never really found the right one. Very few interacted, did really high level of endgame which I don’t have the understanding for yet or the guild was either dead or filled with 10 alts.

So I guess I’m looking for some friends to play with on Draenor maybe a guild recommendation that is fairly active and welcoming. I don’t know what type of player I’m yet as i only have 150-200 hours in retail. Still learning, however I did enjoy some m+ and raiding was really fun as well even though I don’t understand the mechanics yet for all bosses. Most of all I do enjoy just casually grinding with some music in the background. So I guess what im asking for is if someone has any good recommendations for a guild or community to join where I can have some fun, meet new people, an active guild/community and also where people are open to teaching me different mechanics in m+ or raids or stuff about the game in general.

Hey there, our guild might be what youre looking for. We’re a casual raiding guild focussed on Ahead of the Curve. We don’t have any plans to go beyond Heroic difficulty.

We have a good group of people who are always happy to help out with mythic+ runs.

I’ll post our recruitement link if you want to have a look!

1 Like

Thanks a lot I will definitely check it out