Looking for place to call home

First of all I hope you fine folks are doing well.
I came back to WoW few days ago and main reason for that was to start fresh char on this realm in order to find a server/community/guild that I can call home. I’ve been stalking this forum past few days, same goes for AD facebook group and looks like amazing place, much better than other generic realms filled with spam and some random people.
What I am looking for is a guild that is into RP (I guess most guilds around here are into it) and is willing to accept people who are total “noobs” regarding RP and also into doing some M+ and PVP aswell, I am not an elitist but would like to do some M+ and PvP with people I am comfortable with (I am very nervous in most random groups because there are a lot of toxic people).
What I am able to offer is a dedicated person who is willing to get into RP (those RPPVP campaings seems very attractive to me) do some M+ and some group PvP (if guild is serious about PVP or PVE I would give my best to step up my game and help as much as I can).
I like fantasy of playing a grunt, footman,knight, ranger, mercenary and regarding races I like “oldschool” races mostly humans and orcs but would be willing to roll other races if needed.
I’m sorry if posts like this shouldn’t be posted here but I wanted to give it a try in order to find great bunch of people I could play this game with.

11 Likes

Hey, welcome to AD !

I would recommend checking out this thread for a lot of high quality roleplaying guilds, aswell as an awesome and welcoming community binding them all together.

The PCU also does content, but as AD is an RP server, it’s mainly focused on Roleplaying, hope you find a guild you like.
:slight_smile:

18 Likes

I’ll echo Kai’s suggestion.

We have a variety of guild concepts, Hand of Conquest grunts might be something you’d like, or Red Venturers for a Horde loyal mercenary.

Through the community we do all sorts of pve and pvp. In RV we’re working on improving our M+ skills, but there’s plenty of good people across the PCU guilds at all levels and we’re always excited to have new people join us in that and especially in RP!

8 Likes

Heyo! Depending on how often you plan on doing running M+/PVP vs. RP, the following guilds may be of interest to you on your Horde character. :slight_smile:

We’ve 8-9 people who’re looking to get seriously into raiding and PvP again in Shadowlands in our own guild as well. Poke your nose around, see what tickles your fancy!

2 Likes

Also have a team that’s currently working on cracking the Ny’alotha Mythic code and getting all interested folks in our community curve to boot!

11 Likes

The PCU Horde team is on mythic Shad’har right now. Rynore is also working on getting a PCU Alliance raiding group started. We’re over 200 RPers and cater to all the wishes you expressed in your post.

5 Likes

I really appreciate all of the answers! Thank you so much folks.
So as far as I understood PCU is like a community made out of few guilds from both sides and people from different guilds do some pvp/m+ beside rp, am I getting this right? sounds like awesome community I’ll look into different guilds and see what would suit me best.
Thanks once again for your answers! See ya’all fine folks around, take care.

7 Likes

Yep that’s right, we’re a group of several guilds working together and doing things together with RP and content on the side for our resident PvE and PvPers. you could even say it’s one large guild!

5 Likes

Hand of Conquest seems like a good fit, if they’re still up and running! :+1:

2 Likes

SAY NO MORE.

We’re the best at grunting around and are part of the PCU, including the raiding team (12/12 heroic, 3/12 mythic) M+ weekly runs with a wide pool of people to play with, and some PvP heavyweights!

Check out our thread!
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pcu-grunt-rp-hand-of-conquest/119848

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.