Looking for players!

Hi there,
I am a 41 year old from the uk. I have been playing WoW since begining of BC and have been guildless since Cata, everytime a guild invites me its part of a mass invite when vasts amounts of players come and go and you dont get to meet people.
So i’m looking for 24 people of different classes and specs for a 25 man raiding guild the objective of the guild is to have only 25 members so we get to know each other and everyone has a raid spot.
Even entertained with the idea of starting on a server with new toons and quest up together and hitting the achievements on the way.
So if you are like me and bored of playing this MMO single player and fancy meeting and getting to know 24 like minded players that are looking to work as a team to help guild and each others personal goals hit me up to maybe discuss ideas. EvilMoon#21581

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! Which Faction though? Any thoughts on servers?

Would prefer Alliance pve, Population or balance of server doesnt bother me to much.

Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

most of our guild have met each other in real life we are a close nit group happy to help any 1 do anything to enjoy this game

Hey man, Im looking for a small guild and your idea sounds perfect, I have sent you a FR under the name of egg. My main char is Egga DH tank, just got back into wow after a few months off, oh im also from the UK and 37 yo…

1 Like

I’m interested in this, as a returning player i’ missing being in a guild with friends. 32 year old from the UK.

1 Like

Thanks for the intrest if you add me to battle.net i will be talking to everyone to get thier opinons on faction, class and server type once i have the info we will go ahead and create and get the show on the road.

Hey,

Our guild is not exactly what you ask for but it might be a nice home for you if you don’t get exactly get what you have in mind.

Check our sorry here:

Hi, this sounds pretty darn good I must say! Are you still going ahead with the project? I’ll add you in Bnet if you are so we can have a chat.

Thanks

1 Like

Update … got a charter on laughing skull pve, Horde side. Add my bnet EvilMoon#21581 for more info. Once the guild has been created and we are getting settled in Ill find out how many more needed to be recruited and which classes.