Looking for potential guild suggestions!

Afternoon Forum people - I hope you’re all having a lovely Christmas / Wintersveil / Time off from work/School or at the very least enjoying a holiday bonus.

I’m in need of your infinate wisdom.

Gestures at portrait

Meet Becky Wainwright, she is a hard working, honest and somewhat naive woman from Peasant stock, who whilst being identified with have a “knack” for the Light, has not been formally educated in it.

With her general philosophy being “might as well be useful” I’m keen to get her a guild of mature, like minded RPers for character development, stories and friendship.

If you want to know more about Becky you can read about her here: On the argent archives at “/node/207844” (forgive the lack of art, I haven’t got around to it yet, and lack of link, trust issues.)

In terms of what I’m looking for specifically in terms of RP; I would prefer something of a Militaristic style, something that heads out into the world, rather than decorating the Cathedral district. I am open to Mercenary as well; although ‘law abiding’ rather than ruffian. I am also very keen in Becky receiving Guidance in the way of the light (so she’s at least vaguely competent - so far her healing skills extend to “Holding the Lumberjacks in one piece after an accident until someone who actually knew what they were doing had been called for” )

I am I’m afraid mostly allergic to Uniforms (although entirely fine with Colour Schemes).

I myself have been RPing since the heady days of Wrath (when I burned out on raiding), and have spent best part of the last two-to-three years fighting for the reds. As such I have no idea how the RP community stands blue side - Who’s who. Who you’d recommend looking into, who’s been around with a solid base that isn’t likely to collapse inward with no warning, and so forth!

Thank you Internet Hivemind, I shall silently await your Judgement.

2 Likes

✓ (Been around for over five years now without a pause in activity.)

The Fallen Leaf checks all aforementioned, with maybe the exception of providing training in the use of Light. Our priest has some problems with his computer these days, and our paladin might not be the best suited for teaching.

That said, here’s our guild thread with a quick TL;DR:

4 Likes

Ah, poop. I mean, hi! I’m going to try my luck anyway, regardless of you being grossly allergic to uniforms. sobs

The Nightingale Society. We’re not militaristic per se, but we definitely take part in serving the alliance in various ways. Such as traveling (on many ocassions, campaigns, RP-PVP, the like). We’re very much into character development and story-telling and quite enjoy what new faces bring to the table at any given chance. We have a fair few light users in the guild, Arienne herself has a special knack at it and receives guidance from her Mentor, Emilia…

We’re part of a group/alliance known as ‘The Union of the Realms’ which allows for guild-to-guild interaction, events and campaigns whenever the chance arises, though of course, December and January is a bit of an activity slump for obvious reasons. :slight_smile:

The guild has been around since about 2012 on and off, with new leadership taking it up since… September, so the guild won’t fall short as we have four official GM’s to keep it going instead of just one!

As for uniforms. We do use uniforms, but mostly during major campaigns with other guilds, during our usual events and story-lines, we allow members to wear their usual armor and attire as long as it suits the tabard. Of course, this is the only pitfall I can think of that could turn you away, but you know, here’s hoping! <3

On the plus side, we have our own rolling system! It works with an addon and is still a major work in progress, but we’re testing it out and asking for member feedback as we go to improve!

That said, take a look at our page. ^^

Click me! <3

1 Like

I don’t have suggestions but I wanted to say that I like your character and wish you luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.