Looking for Raid guild

Hello Stranger…

Im looking for a new place to call home.
the thing im looking for is a raiding guild, im my self is 3/8 mythic in uldir so far, in this exp, on my Monk Tank, but ive kinda lost joy in it lately, mostly because of alot of inactive guild.

ive got diffrent chars that ive i would be able to main, some need more then others, mostly i would like to play my rogue.

Abit about me:
Ive been raiding since vanilla.
ive cleared most exp, only MoP and Draenor where ive been slacking abit because ive been on a break from the game through those exp.
done alot of pvp, so if there is some pvp action in the guild, it would be nice aswell, not a must for me.

Faction/Server im open for the right offer, and if ur interrest in hearing about class i have and can be able to main, be my guest to ask.

Hi,

I’m one of the officers in Primordial Flame and we’re especially looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but also don’t have a Rogue on our team yet. :slight_smile:

Here our recruitment post for more information:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking 2/8 M Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

Ranged DPS (especially Mages); Priests (Holy or Disc/Shadow are welcome) and Holy Paladins are high priority.

Melee DPS however, will still be considered, especially Rogues.

We’re also looking for an offtank, that could imagine tanking alongside our DK tank when needed.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Since we have a few weeks until the new Raid left, don’t worry if you do not have a lot of raiding experience yet! We will have plenty of time to farm Heroic and attempt Mythic with you to get you the gear and confidence you need. :slight_smile:

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

EIDOLON#21568 (GM)

blacksheep#21897

Wimball#2238

We’d be happy to have you on our team!

Hey there

We are based on Wildhammer/Thunderhorn - Looking to push into next tier!

2/8M
8/8Hc

Hit me up for a chat…

Grate#2977

Hey,
If you are still looking for a guild add me RedVelvet#21116

We are 2/8M and 8/8HC on Draenor realm. We are looking for a few specs so you could pick whatever you feel the most comfortable with :slight_smile:
Besides raiding we would love to create PvP team so hopefully you could help us with it.

Hi Stinges,

We are a casual guild with alot good and fun people to play with. We also focus on progress on main raid days. We do Mythic+/raids/lvl and other fun stuff…
I myself are a vanilla player (old fart :P) Actually this guild has raided in vanilla :wink:

Here is our recruitment message:
Hope to see you soon.

Add me to battlenet: Tostie#2772

Hey Stinges! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: