Looking for Raiding/M+ guild

Hi there!

Looking for a new guild for 9.1 where I’m maining frost mage for this tier. I reached 3/10M in CN and looking for a guild that’ll be looking for Mythic progress this tier, nothing super hard-core though.

Also looking for a guild with active M+ players aiming for KSM :slight_smile:

Hey Aevelin!

We may well be a good fit for you; if you think you might be feel free to contact me!

Hello!
The Risen is a new guild made from a group of dedicated raiders from another guild, We believe in having a fun and fair guild that loves to do almost all aspects of the game, this includes Raiding, Mythic + and if people like to do it, PVP.
We dont push people to the point where they dont find the game fun, but what we want is raiders who takes the raid and its tactics seriously enough to help with progression!
The leaders of are all curved raiders as well as most of its team, and have all had experience raiding at a heroic and mythic level in the past. What we want to offer is for people to join a stable environment where they will be comfortable.

What the guild can offer you!
-Stable guild that will always be there to help you all you have to do is ask

-We are a guild that will make sure you are treated as part of the family and welcome your thoughts!

-We have a raid team where our spots are open to anyone who is willing to make the effort!

-We offer a friendly fun environment even for those who may not raid, we welcome socials to join, jump on discord, run some Mythic+, a little PvP, or just general banter.

What do we want from you!

-we want players who want to try the best they can to better themselves for raiding, players who want to improve and learn more about there class. if you are someone who is just logging for raid and then back off, this isnt the place for you.

-We want strong players who want to do the best they can possibly do, Players with a willingness to improve and learn their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid, and the right-back off.

-We want people who are going to stay for the long haul, who are here for the guild not just for the raids

-We expect our raiders to be fully prepared, bring your own supplies even if you may not need them

Our raid times
Friday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST
Sunday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST

If you have any questions or are looking to join us, you can add us on battle net so we have have a chat with you!

i am mostly always online for you to get ahold of my bnet is Dansiles#2273

Hello! We are currently looking for a mage. If you think it suits you, feel free to add me on Discord: abrakadaver#2133

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.