Looking for Semi-Hardcore Guild

Hello!

I’ll start with a short introduction about myself, I recently re-joined WoW during the last few months of BfA, I used to play a lot during WotLK and Cata. I was part of a Guild that focused on pushing Heroic content and we used to raid 1-2 times a week. I’m currently part of a casual guild, who doesn’t have any real focus on pushing harder content (and that’s fine). I’ve spent the last few months trying out various classes and pushing M+. I’ve got a DH, Hunter and Priest all at Max level with varying ilvl’s. I’ve recently been tanking as Vengeance DH, healing as Disc Priest and DPS as MM Hunter. I enjoy all 3 roles.

IRL Name: Tom
Time Zone: GMT (United Kingdom)
Availability: Usually on during the day if not at work, I can Raid most evenings after 7 (but not Mondays)
Preferred Role: Any (will discuss with guild)
Preferred Class: Any (will discuss with guild)
Achievements: N’zoth & all dungeons on M+, highest Mythic was Freehold +11 on my Disc Priest.

What am I looking for?

• I’m now looking to join a guild who raids weekly, and does M+ daily.
  • Discord preferable.
  • It’s important to me that I would be raiding weekly, I don’t want to be in a guild where I don’t get to raid because someone else is better geared than me.
  • I’m also currently seeking a main, I don’t have any real commitments to a particular character.
  • I’m not interested in PvP.
  • I am happy to level something new to max level in order to fill a role in a Guild.

Any further questions? please reply on this thread.

1 Like

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)

Hey Dragon,

EDIT - Twisting Nether is a newly formed guild built by a core team of Cutting Edge raiders (12/12 mythic Nyalotha). We decided to part from a larger guild to carve our own path in the Shadowlands, pushing for Cutting Edge in all raid tiers.

Currently we are recruiting a handful more for our Core Raid team, mythic+ players and socials so we have spaces available to cater for all needs!

If you’d like to know more or have a chat with us on Disc feel free to add me on Battle Net Mattbeans#2588.

Thanks

hey tom! il just post my copy paste msg right here if you are interested contact me on disc! hope you have a good expansion either way! <3:

[EU][Horde][Tarren Mill] ”Distinct” Recruiting for PVE at high level

Distinct is a newly created pve focused guild, created by wow veterans and streamers. With the goal to establish a well known name within the twitch community, and social media. We aim to clear all PVE content at a high level within a social, structured, mature, chill, self critical and well performing environment. While hopefully creating and mainting new online friends. We will start with a two day raiding schedule (days unknown yet).

Needles to say we are looking for skilled but mostly active and dedicated players, simply said: Gamers. The rare kind of gamers tho, the kind that have the social skills to behave and communicate appropriately. We know this is quite an ambitious goal we have set. But with the right environment: dedicated, social, fun and well performing we can reach our goals with ease. Quality over Quantity anytime. If you are interested please contact: Alekker#7538 on discord. All sign ups will be done verbally.

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord :).

Sanity Optional (Twisting Nether - EU / Horde) is a new guild formed 3-4 months ago! We are looking to clear mythic content and acquire CE during each tier of Shadowlands… Our raid times are Wed/Sat 2000 to 2400 GMT +2 and we have a 90% attendance policy, with a strong understanding that real life have a bigger importance. We also have an expectation of our raiders to maintain 2 raid ready characters during progression.

Our guild management comprises of 3 members - combined we hold roughly 18 years of experience in guild leadership/management.

We also like to foster an atmosphere of being relaxed, while being serious when needed.

Tl;dr -
CE Progression
M+
Solid atmosphere

To get in touch with me;
Bnet - Rude#1466
Discord - Rude#3206

Hello!

We’re an easy going heroic guild on Magtheridon with an active discord and about 25 raiders looking for healers or dps in preparation for Shadowlands. We raid twice a week (weds & sun @ 20:00 - 23:00) and we aim to get curve and then to use the left over time to progress however far we can through mythic.

All of the details can be found here:

Alternatively, on bnet you can contact: Tostie#2772

Hey ! :slight_smile:

Maybe see if TheNightShift is a good fit for you?