Looking for social guild

Hi
27 year old newbie wanting a place to chat, maybe more when i´m more experienced. Can change server if necessary.

Anyone interested?

Hello friend! We’d be happy to take you. See our ad for contact details here: <RPG> [EU-Argent Dawn] [H&A] [Raid] [M+] New Community-Focused Content Guild!

Hello brother If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do

That being said, we do a ton of amount of dungeons, are working on our own raiding roster as our guild grows, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

I believe you would be an amazing addition to our evergrowing family and would love to answer any questions you might have!

undertale22 on Discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on BattleNet

Hi Klaklaklara,

My guild, BEAST on Eonar-EU, is going to be active in January 2024 again.
It was founded in 2015 with a unique atmosphere, focusing on including every member and feel part of something at your own pace.
Essentially you may join any of our group events as long as the game allows it, experienced or not, we’d gladly teach you :slight_smile:

Should you be interested then you can get in touch via [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Wishing you a great 2024!

Thorck, Warrior of BEAST