Looking for someone to teach/play wow with me

Hi guys!

I just started playing WOW after being interested in it for a while, I am planning on playing WOW classic and thought it would be fun to try play through a bit of the main game first.

I’m 17 and from the UK and would really appreciate someone to run through the game with me and help me make important decisions. I’m free more or less whenever and I am super looking forward to playing. I just want to make sure that i make the correct decisions and I don’t forget anything. Thank you for reading!

If you would like to play through the game with me add my discord (Meewah#8671).

Edit: I played it a few years ago but im looking to make a new character.

The game is so huge that learning it will take a long, long time. There aren’t many important decisions until very late on in the game. I can only really suggest joining a social guild.

I suppose the main decision for you at the moment is which class to play, then secondly which race.

Personally I would say the most important thing would be play on your old account as well and not on a new one.

This is a problem with gamers these days. They are just afraid of making mistakes in the game. Don’t be afraid, mistakes help you learn. And in this game there aren’t any choices you can’t change until the level 120 in the horde war campaign or some demon hunter story. Those choices are related to the story and have no impact on your gameplay.

Just don’t worry about decisions, you can change them.

Hi Meewash :slight_smile: Hope you’re enjoying your WoW experience so far. I’m part of a guild for new and very casual players. We’re a small, friendly bunch who take it steady and aim to support each other.

We’re Alliance, and on the Silvermoon server, but if you wanted to give us a try, you would be very welcome. Either way, enjoy your WoW and don’t worry :slight_smile:

[A] <The Collectors Covenant> A guild for new and/or sporadic players

Added - feel free to shoot any questions and ask for help.

Only thing I won’t do is boosting people :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.