Looking guild

Hey,i am just getting back to game . I skipped bfa and sadly the start of shadowlands.
Got decent past raiding xperience nothing insane but considerable so i have idea how what works :slight_smile: . GOt allso 6 months of raidleading xperience from siege of org.
I am looking to get back into game and raiding.
Haven’t yet fully decided what i main druid(feral,boomking,resto),enhancement shaman,dk or shadow priest. Can take intrest of healing allso specialy as resto druid. GOt my lvl boost still. So server dosnt matter much or alliance or horde side. Most of all i am lookin good bunch of people to play together and kill some bosses and so on. Now i am mostly going to be wery active player. Mythic +,raiding and if group even some pvp . Can contact me here on the forums or add my battletag Maestery#2432 .Hope to hear from you soon

Take a look at The Maw the Merrier - small guild up for a laugh and willing to help with gearing and content :slight_smile:

hey!

If you are still looking for a guild mine might be a good fit for you we are currently recruiting raiders for out team, our main form of progression is hc.

See below for the details.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.