Looking raiding/mythic+ guild

Hello i played the game last on legion where i achieved 8/8 hc on most of raid tiers after that i made big break.
Now looking get back into raiding and searching nice and friendly guild for raiding and mythic + stuff.
I know it is kinda late into expansion, but well better late then never.
Just purchasing expansion so haven’t used my boost yet ,so all servers are ok for me to look into if guild is right.
I guess i am mostly looking to play healer main spec and dps offspec(open for evreything) ofc if it is needed i can play dps mainspec allso. if needed I might allso consider tanking but there i might need some lelearning as i last tanked on siege of org mythic.
Considering all the classes i guess monk,paladin and druid have the bonus be tricks of all trade :slight_smile: pure dps wise warlock and deathknight probably.
Lvling shouldn’t take much i think hopefuly i should be ready in couple of weeks to jump into raiding whit heavy mythic+ running and so on.

I know it is hard to take returning player into guild whit the promise i might be good :slight_smile: but ill promise i ll doo my best . Mostly i want is friendly enviorment and have fun .
litle about my wow history.
I started this game on wotlk and more seriously in cataclysm where i started raiding decently on dragon soul normal and heroic clears, i played mostly holy paladin and dk dps as alt. i allso raided all of the pandaria as hunter and disc priest main and mage-warrior tank alt. cleared most of the content . did some heroic raiding on draenor as disc priest and a shadow .
Mostly played many classes :slight_smile: after my long break wanna get serious whit raiding again and make steady raidteam for new expansion :9 looking guild as a long term not just for jumping :).

Hey azazyel, add me on shads#1964 lets have a chat

Hi there! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi if your still looking for a good home. To Apply or Just have a Chat /w To any member there is always someone online. Just search for Myself, Rychi (guild recruitment officer),Tendoz (Guild Master) , Jeetkoondoh (officer) or any member of Consider Phlebas in your who list :chicken:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.