Lookng for some calm raiding

Hey,

Returned to the game after a break and I’m looking for a place to hang out, play some casual raiding and dungeons. My old guild went dead, people log on for loot day then they log of. I’m looking for a guild with active people who wants to do stuff together.

I’m 35, male.
Average skill
Class: Rogue (411)
Spec: Assassination
I’m semi social, meaning I’m social but I dislike pugs.
Not opposed to transferring, but I would like to check out the community first.
Preferably a English speaking guild, but Scandinavian works too.

Tag: Bonnie#2437

Hello!
We are a social-raiding guild looking for people for chill Heroic-Mythic progression! Gladly will invite you for some raids, if you want to try us out beforehand! ^^
Here is our recruitment post, where you can find a bit more if you are interested:

or you can just DM me on discord: quenotica

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

added you on bnet btw

Hi there.
We are looking for ppl to join us, and we are active, social and love to do stuff together. Raiding hc (9/9 Aberrus), keys (10-20), old raids for mounts and transmog etc.
Logging onto Discord and chatting away about anything :slight_smile:
We are on a different server though.

We have a post up, linking it:
Have a good one :wink:

Your Choice is Recruiting ranged dps - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hiya!

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, Soul Crusaders (Turalyon/Doomhammer) might be what you’re looking for. We’re a small, people-centred guild that runs normal and heroic raids as well as M+. We understand that real life comes first - and life is busy! So our raid and scheduled M+ sessions are fairly short: raids are Sun and Tues nights 21:30 -23:00 Server Time. Our M+ nights are on the same time slots, with Friday being the higher keys brackets (the key levels change through the season, as we progress; the main goal for Fri night is working towards KSM and beyond), Thurs is practising, building confidence and improving gear, and when there is interest, Wed nights are learning, gearing and practising runs with baby keys. Currently, Fri m+ is being alternated with the Mega-dungeon.

There’s no attendance expectations; we have fully social members, some who only sign up for raids and not M+ and vice versa, and those who enjoy both - although when you do sign up, we do expect commitment to the team, within reason. We have quite a few members who work shifts, so it’s not a problem if you can’t make both raid nights every week. Obviously it’s better if most people can attend regularly though :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to contact me Bnet: sheira#1910 or Discord: Lakshmii#0552 (or since the name change, I think it might just be Lakshmii now!?)

Our raids are also usually live-streamed, so if you’re curious, look up twitch.tv/erdiud on Sun/Tues evening during the times mentioned above :slight_smile:

Or, feel free to post a guild application at discord.gg/6aCM9DWD (You can’t see the full server as a guest, there’s loads more in there with member access :stuck_out_tongue: )

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here, check us out :slight_smile: