Looks like the new director actually plays the game

I don’t literally mean it’s him, ffs, lol.

I’m having a laugh at the similarities.

Nah. I left Twitter because of how insanely toxic it was. I got abusive messages constantly. Protecting your tweets or not allowing people to reply is perfectly reasonable of you just dang have to be there.

Anyway, heading up Vicarious Visions is a good sign. Don’t care about Twitter.

1 Like

True, social media is can*er in general anyway.

Further adding something to my former post.

Even Ybarra in all his tweets oozes with that ‘‘Gamer’’ Mentality that old blizz used to be.

This is the best signs of a new Director i’ve read in years from his twitter!

2 Likes

And he is Horde, too. Shocking.

you should have shown his logs compared to trash logs of Ion ^^

still this means no real changes are coming to 10.0 since he is mythic raider too . so people will continue to move to FF14 as wow will be stil lcatered only to raiders. which is sad.

I mean I’m happy he finds the time to play WoW, but that’s not really his job as a co-director of the studio.

or it was cynical move helping him to become a co-leader when he seen oportunity for more corporate points.

Its a great feeling for me that he does play the game i play.
Even if its not in his job description this is a good sign he finds the time for it.

This might be some good news, Warriors in the next expansion might be getting some sweet love,

Imagine if Bobby decided whom to appoint by comparing their logs…

2 Likes

The one who has more priest friends will win.

Makes sense. More friends means better social skills xD
As a side note, he just got PI’ed.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who is concerned by the fact that none of the new leaders are actually developers, but salespeople?

1 Like

Developers job is to make games, not run a company.

1 Like

I mean how do you even find someone who’s not? :'D

I’m Alliance but for tens of thousands of years all of the known Azeroth thought I didn’t exist so yea.

that’s like normal logs, but yeah I think its good that he plays the game at least haha

Cracks knuckles
Alright, so who’re we ganking today?

1 Like

Guy is not a PvPer so you’ll do no ganking to him ever Anyway.

Your over optimistic.

US alliance has better chances to give pvp feedback to devs then us.