Lore on the right path

Durotar is still a barren wasteland. Silverpine, Hillsbrad and Barrens are occupied by the alliance, Mulgore has to send the Orcs fresh water because Goblins poisoned the Southfury river and the eastern kingdom races are too far away. So until that problem is not figured out wer stay in ashenvale to the east and get the lumber we need. If night elves kill people for taking surival resources then they are the bad guys and not the Horde.

edith: holy cow why can’t you let an old topic die?

You mean like how you let most of your people die to the Scourge?

There was no stopping Arthas. Even his own naive father didn’t bother to arrest him for disobeying direct orders.

DF lore

YAWN

I’d like to see more nuance, personally. I really like the exploration aspect of Dragonflight but it’s also very self contained. I’d prefer to see the aftermath of the latest war addressed - we’ve had a time skip yet so many zones are still stuck in the past.

I actually quite liked the Drustvar stuff in BFA so I’d like more sinister zones like that in the future.

1 Like

Yeah agreed i like how they are now building up lore characters and not killing them off in the same season fyrak for example . I hope this is a change of direction for blizzard and they create interesting characters we have to wait an expansion or two to finally kill

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.