Lost souls(H) LF new Home

Hello all,

A bit of background:
We are a couple of players and irl too from one of those forgotten servers by blizzard. Very low pop and decaying, no Aliance, miserable ah,…
After Aliance left the server, the open of bg was seen as a way to keep it alive, untill some point, our guild has experienced in first person how little by little was unable to replace poeple quitting the game with new recruits untill the point we are now that is going to disband soon. Very sad, very nice players that will take different paths, some will join other guilds of the same server, many others want to transfer since they are tired of not being able to find poeple for doing anything.

Im our case we would have prefer to keep going with our guild, not for the server but for the poeple, being that not possible, we think best option is paying to dear blizzard for transfer.

What we looking for:

Mainly a good atmosphere, chill and fun.
A raiding guild, with times in the afternoon, starting 19.00 or later.
As you can imagine after our experience we miss a high populated server and would prefer one with plenty of people to transfer.

What we are:

We are mature poeple with irl responsabilities, who enjoy playing the game and sharing with others, always willing give a help to everyone that needs.

We play shaman and rogue.

I hope we can find a new home to move in!

Thanks so much for reading,

Rgrds

Hello Dopex!

Shazzrah is fine community and plenty of peope and raiding guilds. As resto shaman you will find a guild in no-time. If you need some extra informations, feel free to contact me on discord Toco/Orxy#6308

Our guild is just starting to gather people for raiding but in the meantime we are doing merged runs with some of our partners.

Welcome to Shazzrah!

Hello Dopex, sorry to hear that your guild disbanded and we will be happy to have you in our guild. We are on Firemaw EU horde and are looking for people to strengthen our raid roster. Chill atmosphere and having fun while playing is something we are proud of. Our raids are on Thursdays and Sundays from 19h CET. For more info please contact me on Discord - Catherineh#3296. :blush:

Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you have to disband, but I think we can off you both new home and will be a very good fit for both sides. www.EndGameGuild.eu thats our guild website and this is our discord h ttps://discord.com/invite/rRNZA2F

You can also see our recruitment post here - [H] EndGame - Skullflame 8/9 AQ40

Hope to see you guys on board

I would recommend considering our guild. You can see our post here, happy to have a chat with you on Discord if you like: [H] Ashbringer AQ40 9/9 - Thurs/Tues 20:30-23:30 - Server Top 10 Horde Guild

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.