Lvl 120 ( 5/8 Myth exp ) ( 445 ) 1.8k R.IO LFG (A)

Hi there, I am currently unhappy with my situation in the guild. We so far got 4/8 in Total, Almost got Orgozoa, then the guild sort of slowly died cause of absent players.
I am hereby looking for a Guild with intentions on raiding mythic level.
In 8.3 I aim to raid more and to go higher.
Raid times for me would perfectly be : 20:00 - 23:00 O’clock or later, I dont mind the time in the night, just can’t come to raids before 20:00.

I have several alts whom I would all transfer to a certain realm if necessary.
I got :

• 120 Elemental Shaman ( 4/8 , 1,5k R,IO, 445 )
  • 120 Rogue ( 440, 1,7k R,IO )
  • 120 Mage ( 8/8 HC, 1000 R,IO )
    And other chars which I currently just have leveled to 120, nothing special on them.
    I speak German and English both basically like my mother language.
    I wouldn’t mind a german guild, just prefer international guilds :slight_smile:
    I’ll be glad to listen from you.
    Battletag : OGCMilkman #2460 Hit me up over there and we’ll have a chat! =)

Thanks for reading through this.

Cheers!

Hello there,

The Obsidian Order is a Horde guild based on Aggramar that is currently recruiting for both the remaining tier as well as next tier. I am aware that you stated Alliance in your title, but as we are 6/8 Mythic I figured i’d take a chance and leave my btag info for you to add if you feel transferring to horde is an option at all. (Exodeo#2151)

Please do feel free to check our recruitment post too;

Hi there!
You sound like you might be interested in Cakeman! We’re an international guild (with a few German players as well) and we’re currently building our new mythic team! Check out our recruitment post and get in touch =)