Lvl 3 trust

How do i reach trust lvl 3?

Where can i c my trust lvl? I wanna post gifs

3 Likes

Like in the game - you have to grind rep! :rofl:

Thank you sweetheart
So i never can reach lvl 3 bc i take alot of vaccations? :frowning:

2 Likes

Depends how many vacations, ofc, but yeah, within any 100 day period you have to have visited on 50 days, so …

1 Like

I try to be nice now for this time period. I helped alot. May you reach every Spot thats itchi.

2 Likes

If you get another vacation once you get it then you will lose it again though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Omg this is some smart stuff to keep ppl nice and friendly

Those requirements are pretty harsh. I think I’ll just hope I get into 10.0 beta and get the account-wide trust level with zero worries. Taking a break from the forums and losing basic stuff like direct links isn’t worth the effort. :laughing:

Just get a beta invite and you will get it forever.

Its funny how fast snowflakes are offended

It’s hardly the end of the world to put a link in like this

www.demonstration.com

Trusted sites work from TL2.

The biggest perk of being TL3 is having the ability to post gifs. It’s a trivial perk but nice enough if you are active regularly.

1 Like

Oh, I’m aware! I just find it amusing that such a trivial function is time-gated and easy to lose if one’s not active enough. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everything is time gated

1 Like

It’s bonkers is what it is.
This place would be such a much more fun and colorful place if everyone had TL3 and not just the superior elite.

2 Likes

If I could, I would lend you my TL3 for a weekend. Just so see what type of craziness you’d do with it.

2 Likes

I would get another vaccation for sure

3 Likes

And it makes it much harder to regain it… in fact, even being flagged might hamper it. :laughing: (feels terrible to be at TL -3 tbh)

drags Sisoki nearer and hugs them

Me neither, even without any vacations. Me neither. :frowning:
Got it once during Christmas, but… only lasted so long. That 20k posts reading per 100 days is excessive.

I don’t need the beta, but gief a permanent TL3!

My stoner head Highness has definitely earned it with a year of excessive grinding full of tears over losing the kindest people among us :sob:

Actually that’s why they don’t hand it out on a silver platter - but come on, every person who had spammed gifs here this far could mostly be a trustworthy one.

1 Like

Seriously make sure you are opted in for the WoW expansions beta when they are around.
It is probably the only way to get it once and for all.

Trust must be earned. No shortcuts!

2 Likes

This makes me so sad :frowning:

I just wanna Spam cute cats and wiggling butts and other nonsense like bugcat or mochi peach cat :frowning:

1 Like