M+ Dreaming Hero Title -- Updated 24 April

In this post, we updated the score required to earn the Dreaming Hero title for Dragonflight Season 3. As a reminder, the title will go to all players who end Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 3 with a Mythic+ Rating in the top 0.1% in each region.

Season 3 has now ended in this region, and the title will go to those who scored at least:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Is the score required without decimals or with? and if without does it round down/up based on ,5?

1 Like

“Daily update”? More like, monthly

1 Like

It’s gone up 3 points since yesterday. Which wasn’t last month.

Based on the language used I’m assuming it doesn’t take into account decimals and so it’ll be rounded down, for example if the cutoff ends at 3720, and you’re at 3719.6 I believe you won’t be in it. “the title would go to those who scored at least”

What i’m wondering is if the actual title cutoff is say 3719,6 and then it is rounded up to 3720 according to this post , but i have 3719,9 (and it shows that ingame i have 3720 cause the ingame rounds it up) will i get the title or not?

I understand that according to the wording “the title would go to those who scored at least” i would not get the title but then according to the actual cutoff i would be in the top 0.1%.

Oh damn, that is an impressive score. I’ll take my 2.8k and settle for being in top ~10 % I guess :dracthyr_nod:

Title when

Generally it gets given out 3 ish weeks after the season ends