M+ / Raider looking for a new guild

Hey there!

I am a old and family player looking for a mature, casual, semi-casual guild that offers Heroic progression and maybe Mythic as a bonus. Curve or CE is a bonus, but not necessary. Also steady active M+ runs to have a blast with people.

What I have to offer is 2-3 night attendance from about 19.00-23:00 (prefer not Friday/Saturdays). My experience goes back to Vanilla upto HC 8/10 in SoC. I have played on both Mythic and Heroic difficulties and try and do my best with what I got. I have a Havoc DH ready for Heroic and also Warlock around ilevel 220, Shadow Priest around 215 and a rogue around 210 ilevel. As you can see I prefer dps roles.
My M+ experience is around 15s this tier. Legion it was around 20s. I did not play BFA.

Last I also wish a drama-free enviroment with alot of laughs and fun. More important to progress as a team then on your own.

Have a nice day/evening!

/

Hey, The guild on Draenor could be the kind of guild you would enjoy being part of. we are a friendly bunch of people who like to have fun in raid but also know when it’s time to get serious when killing/progressing on a boss. we are currently 9/10 HC SoD we are mainly a HC raiding guild but we do like to attempt mythic bosses once we have gotten curve but we don’t try to aim for CE since we are a more relaxed casual guild.
our raid days are mainly Friday and Sunday 20:30-23:00 ST with an optional raid day on Wednesdays for normal farm. all our players are curved experienced and outside of raiding there are always groups going for Mythic+ with a lot of our players achieving KSM together. if this sounds like the kind of guild you are looking for please don’t hesitate to add myself: MyDuck#21312 or the Guild Leader: Calum#2670 for a chat :slight_smile:

Hello there! If you are considering Alliance then Fury on Silvermoon might be the guild for you. We have two raid teams, lots of mythic+ enthusiasts and a friendly active community. Check out our recruitment post:

Hey there, please add me for a chat on discord.

Miester#0905

If you’re open to playing alliance on your warlock then please add me to discuss.

We do raid 21:15-23:30 so not sure how flexible your times are. We Raid Thurs & Mon with an optional social/alt raid on wednesday (although it’s still a lot of mains hunting domination sockets atm), so no weekend raids here.

Disc - Shifty#5137

Hey guys! Thx for showing interest. I have found a guild! Ty for your time!