M+ Shrouded Hero Title -- November 23 Update

I was totally oblivious to this buff, i had 1 guy share the quest in 1 dungeon i didnt even complete. I dont think its up to me the player to be scared every time i join a group that someone will abuse something.

5 Likes

anyway where were we… where title

1 Like

0,0000% acording to dataforazeroth…com are considered “some” ^^

1 Like

That is just not how the game works, at all - obviously you are not intended to have these buffs in dungeons, especially not M+

yes. only the ones from pvp kekw

1 Like

where title??

4 Likes

Title where?

6 Likes

we get title in DF guys dont worry

2 Likes

yo where title ? ? ?

2 Likes

“Some” implies that “some” players actually got the title. Stop lying so blatantly… it’s actually cringe.

4 Likes

When can we go back to Horde? We are waiting since the End of the Season to go Horde again but we cant cuz we dont have the title…

Will it be done BEFORE Dragonflight?

2 Likes

Delusional :smiley:

1 Like

to my opinion there is m+ and raids and thats fine but what i am missing so far is open world content rep rewards that are not cosmetic, if this stay’s like this you goin to loose even more ppl.

Why is this taking so long, especially after jebaiting over a week earlier that the titles are going out. The title is literally the only reward for pushing high keys. No mount, no transmog, just a time sink with insane amount of gold spent to consumables and repairs (and in some ppls cases, getting boosted) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

dw lads another week before we get another response [lie] from the company who were supposedly winning back to community after all the lies and lawsuits theyve been through recently smile

1 Like

This saturday guys for sure, prayge

2 Likes

title. title. title. title? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

where title ? ? ?

4 Likes

Pls give us the Title - Monday soon :frowning:

3 Likes

So we are forced to no server/faction change because of your incompetence… awesome guys!

5 Likes