Macro conditions: flyable, noflayble .... dragonridable?

If you just add the dragonriding mounts you want as favorates then use:

/run C_MountJournal.SummonByID(0)

It will automatically select a random dragon riding, flying, swimming or ground mount from your favorates depending on location.

This is my own mount/combat spell macro I normally bind to 1.

#showtooltip [combat] Judgment; [harm,nodead] Judgment; Summon Charger
/cast [combat] Judgment; [harm,nodead] Judgment
/stopcasting [nomodifier:alt]
/stopmacro [combat]
/run C_MountJournal.SummonByID(0)

/stopcasting allows me to interrupt a cast if I don’t like the mount it picked.

1 Like

Now if only there was the option to make mount favorites character-based.
But even then it would all be very improvised. (In fact, it bothered me how mount and pet addons usually do the same - only randomly select a favorite.)

I use this for my Druid. What annoys me is that I cannot find a way to make it trigger Travel mode while I am running in Dragon Isles, since I can shapeshift while moving, but can’t mount while moving.

#showtooltip
/use [swimming] Travel Form; [outdoors,flyable,nomounted] Travel Form; [combat,indoors] Bear Form; [nocombat,indoors] Cat Form; [advflyable,noform,nomounted]Cliffside Wylderdrake; [nomounted] Travel Form
/dismount [mounted]

I know that advflyable is not yet available, but I still have it there.

You’d need to put it on a separate line till advflyable becomes active.

#showtooltip
/cast [swimming] [flyable] Travel Form; [combat,indoors] Bear Form; [indoors] Cat Form; [advflyable] Cliffside Wylderdrake
/cast [outdoors] Travel Form
/dismount [mounted]
1 Like

And what has been missing for years even though other elements of the system got enhanced is that we still cannot specifically trigger ground travel form in flyable areas (unless via Stag Form if you want that one).

Your trigger difficulties reminded me of a tip that is only slightly related but very useful:
The game has registering lag when you maintain active movement inputs, which can lead to travel form not triggering right after you exited an interior space. A smooth maneuver for unimpeded travel is to run towards the exit in cat form for example and making a jump over the threshold and while in the jump you briefly release the movement keys and activate travel form.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.