Mage 3/8M looking for 2d/w Mythic raiding

Hello peeps!

As the title suggests: I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild, that raids 2 nights a week, one of which is a Thursday night.

A bit about myself and my gaming experience:

I’ve been playing WoW since it came out.

Classic - Cleared almost all content - restoration shaman
TBC - Cleared up to SWP and a few bosses there then took a break - resto shaman
Wotlk - cleared all 10man heroic content with a group of friends - resto shaman
Cata - did not raid, pvp casually.
MoP - cleared all content, except mythic SoO - ele shaman
WoD - BRF heroic cleard up to Blackhand - mage
Legion - Joined a mythic raiding guild as social and casually partook in m+ and flex raiding. - mage

Current expansion I started playing my warrior (profile) to suit the need of a group of friends but our plans fell apart and the group ended up not playing. I ended up cleraing hc Uldir and downing 3 on mythic with 10%ish wipes on Vectis about a month and a half ago. The guild unfortunately stopped going. I would very much like to get back to raiding on my mage (profile).

A bit about myself and what I look for:

I’m a 30 year old male. I’ve been around for a while and I can tell you that I usually stick around with the people I enjoy playing with, so progression does not come first. However, I like to maintain a healthy balance between fun and decent progress.
I consider myself an at least above average player. I always prepare for fights, I’m up to date on my class’ mechanics and changes. I always prepot and flask up. I use addons/logs to improve my character and its performance and compare myself to top players as there is always room for improvement and I like to do good.
That being said I’m not the guy that sims himself every hour and analyzes the results. I’m also not too keen on rudeness and elitism. I work alot, the last thing I want to do is spend 2x3or4 hours a week in a stressful environment.
Outside of raids I do a fair amount of m+, casual and rated pvp.

All in all I would like a guild that I can call a long term home where we have decent mythic progression and clear a good ratio of bosses ( I genuinely don’t care about cutting edge) while having some fun and not being too hard on ourselves.

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you for reading! Let me know if what you read might be of interest to your guild.

My btag is Drim#2524
Cheers!

hello - more details here:

Hi mate! Great read - its just a pity one of your 2 days has to be a Thursday :frowning: we raid Wednesday/Monday, if this is something you would possibly consider, add me on battle net as Faínt#2342.

If not, best of luck with your search.

Hey Bud!

Reading through your post you seem like you would be a great fit for my guild!

A quick TLDR:

Guild name: The Circle - Boulderfist EU (Horde)

Guild Aim: Casual (most used phrase in wow) raiding guild.

What do you mean by casual?

Freedom/Flexibility in attendance to a point. Allowing for a free wow experience and priority irl commitments. Also raiding wise, aims to clear content at a reasonable speed, so that we keep competitive and just above the average guild progress.

Raid Progress this tier: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Nights/Times: Wed, Thurs 20ST - 23ST

Why choose us?

Let’s be honest, there is a million guilds out there all striving to achieve the same thing but I would challenge you to find a guild that has a better atmosphere, family oriantated community and perfect mix of laid back and competitiveness than us. But I am bias… a little.

Where do I sign up?

Contact me in game on my btag or hit me in the dms of discord. Both displayed below.

Battle tag: Craftyz#2107

Discord: Crafty#9742

Hopefully speak to you soon… if not, God’s speed my friend!

Hey there
Lást Rites have recently transferred to Kazzak.
We are trying to recruit good and friendly players to our roster, to push into mythic content from 8.1

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 8/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites