Mage 3/8M looking for 2d/w Mythic raiding

Hello peeps!

As the title suggests: I’m currently looking for a mythic raiding guild, that raids 2 nights a week, one of which is a Thursday night.

A bit about myself and my gaming experience :

I’ve been playing WoW since it came out.

Classic - Cleared almost all content - restoration shaman
TBC - Cleared up to SWP and a few bosses there then took a break - resto shaman
Wotlk - cleared all 10man heroic content with a group of friends - resto shaman
Cata - did not raid, pvp casually.
MoP - cleared all content, except mythic SoO - ele shaman
WoD - BRF heroic cleard up to Blackhand - mage
Legion - Joined a mythic raiding guild as social and casually partook in m+ and flex raiding. - mage

Current expansion I started playing my warrior (profile ) to suit the need of a group of friends but our plans fell apart and the group ended up not playing. I ended up cleraing hc Uldir and downing 3 on mythic with 10%ish wipes on Vectis about a month and a half ago. The guild unfortunately stopped going. I would very much like to get back to raiding on my mage (profile ).

A bit about myself and what I look for:

I’m a 30 year old male. I’ve been around for a while and I can tell you that I usually stick around with the people I enjoy playing with, so progression does not come first. However, I like to maintain a healthy balance between fun and decent progress.
I consider myself an at least above average player. I always prepare for fights, I’m up to date on my class’ mechanics and changes. I always prepot and flask up. I use addons/logs to improve my character and its performance and compare myself to top players as there is always room for improvement and I like to do good.
That being said I’m not the guy that sims himself every hour and analyzes the results. I’m also not too keen on rudeness and elitism. I work alot, the last thing I want to do is spend 2x3or4 hours a week in a stressful environment.
Outside of raids I do a fair amount of m+, casual and rated pvp.

All in all I would like a guild that I can call a long term home where we have decent mythic progression and clear a good ratio of bosses ( I genuinely don’t care about cutting edge) while having some fun and not being too hard on ourselves.

Sorry for the wall of text and thank you for reading! Let me know if what you read might be of interest to your guild.

My btag is Drim#2524
Cheers!

Hi Svora!

I’ll first off explain the catch (saves you reading the rest!) - but I’m an officer in a guild on Silvermoon, and we tick ALL your boxes, apart from you know…being alliance and on a different realm…

We have 2/8 Mythic progress in Uldir, but our issue hasn’t been downing bosses, just numbers of people! When we’ve had 20man as a guild we progressed first 2 mythic bosses in one night, and are currently progressing Zek’Voz! Raiding will be winding down now going into the next tier. We are relaxed but progression minded, raid twice a week (one of which IS a thursday). We also do achievement runs and alot of M+ runs as guildgroups, focusing on enjoying it rather than hardcore pushing the content.

My BT is Yazi#21665 if you are interested, but I realize swapping both a faction AND a realm is a big swap (because blizz like’s our money).

Either way, good luck finding a guild ! :slight_smile:

hey - check this link below:

Hello,

I am the Guild Master of a PvE Raiding, English speaking guild ->Peons on Steroids<- on the (Stormscale) realm. Our current progression is 8/8 HC, 2/8 Mythic. We are mostly focused at the moment on recruiting Ranged DPS, however other roles are taken into consideration as well. Raid times: Thursday/Sunday 7.30PM Server Time. We are using Discord for voice communication. If you are interested please either reply under my message or whisper me in-game for more information. Thank you!

Best regards,

Beacon