Mage and disc priest 3/10M LF new home

Hi there we’re a mage (217) and disc priest (220)

We’re looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild with similar progression or higher to call home.

When we’re not raiding we enjoy doing m+ and figuring out ways to improve our characters.

We’re friendly and keen on progressing for CE.

We both have some raiding experience behind us from previous expansions.

The mage is very versatile and can play several classes if a reroll is needed to fit the roster.

We can both provide logs.

Drop your btag and let’s do some raiding and keys together :slight_smile:

Hey there! Not sure if you’d be interested in a 1-day raid team but if you are here are our details:

Hi there,
we have both disc & firemage spots open. 3/10M raiding guild on 2-day roster. You can read more information here:

Bnet: fruitymike#2613

Hey, we are 5/10M - Inevitable on Twisting Nether - and we’re looking for a disc with holy OS and a mage. Add me if you want to chat. yinne#2275

Hey there bud, I’ll leave you with our guild message and you can have a read. Contact me if you feel its a good fit !

Hi, we’re an Alliance guild called “Curb Your Elitism”. We’re located on Ravencrest and are looking for new raiders. Our progress is currently 2/10M. We have several active M+ teams and we do RBG’s togheter. Add my Bnet if you wanna have a chat: Odeus93#2318.