Mage and discpriest 3/10M LF new home

Hi there we’re a mage (217) and disc priest (220)

We’re looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild with similar progression or higher to call home.

When we’re not raiding we enjoy doing m+ and figuring out ways to improve our characters.

We both have some raiding experience behind us from previous expansions.

The mage is very versatile and can play several classes if a reroll is needed to fit the roster.

We can both provide logs.

Drop your btag and let’s do some raiding and keys together :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am the recruiting officer representing The Obsidian Order on Aggramar Horde side (currently 3/10 M) that has a spot for both a mage and disc priest. Please do add my btag (Exodeo#2151) for a chat and feel free to read the following info;

[H][Aggramar/Hellscream] The Obsidian Order 3/10M 10/10HC Recruiting a Disc Priest and Ranged Dps - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

hi there!

We are looking for an disc priest for our mythic progress
Feel free to DM me and have a chat!
Denhalve#5650

Hey man,

My guild would love to have you on board. We’re called Potent.

Our schedule is:
Sunday, 19:30 – 23:30 (Progression)
Monday, 21:30 – 23:30 (Farm)
Tuesday, 21:30 – 23:30 (Farm)*
*Tuesday raids will be dropped each season once farm runs can be completed on Monday alone.

A little bit about us - we are formed with experience spanning back over a decade in various MMOs at the highest level. In WoW our aim is to clear the hardest content the game has to offer. Our team is comprised of skilled raiders who are consistently look for ways to improve and achieve Cutting Edge, on a casual schedule. We believe in one thing: Play smarter, not longer.

Appreciate that we are fairly new, however considering the above experience and commitment we have, I expect to be progressing through content quickly, and it’s an opportunity for you to be part of a guild’s core, building up something from scratch.

We also have quite people solely focused on pushing M+ and advancing in PvP, so outside of raiding you’ll have other ways to enjoy the game.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please add me on BNet, Acex#21973 :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Our guild Ancient Prophecy - Kazzak EU - is currently looking for both of your classes and could provide you solid spots in our main roster potentially. We raid 3 days a week, Wed-Thur-Sun 19:00-23:00.

We are currently 5/10M and progressing on Artificer.

Please feel free to check out our main post:

Add me on Battlenet for a chat, we could hop on discord too:

B/t: Spawnish#2919
Discord: Cilvenx#0392

/Cilvenx

Heya,

if your still looking for a guild,

Jynx on kazzak, is currently looking for like minded ambitious players that wish to progress mythic, we are currently 3/10 mythic with lady on 5%.

We raid on wed and sun 7-10 ST

if you’d like more info feel free to add me on discord or bnet

Airiain#4406 (discord)

Emmi2014#2825 (bnet)

If your up for a vocal chat at some point id be more then happy to !