Mage and Shaman LF guild

Mage Newish to the game and looking for a guild for shadowlands, I have not raided before but am looking to start and be a dedicated raider in Shadowlands, I am looking to to push myself as high as I can go hopefully up to mythic, as well as that I love doing keys although new to the game I am an avid key runner and enjoy doing them I also dabble in casual PvP, I am looking for a friendly community were I can improve and grow and succeed in pushing myself to the limit.

Shaman with me is experienced player with some raiding experience mainly in WoD/Legion and early BFA after break they are back and looking to raid with me, there goal is Mythic raiding and high key pushing aswell as trying rated PvP with new chest changes, they are an elemental main but looking to learn resto “doesn’t want to main” they are also looking for a community in which they can grow and constantly strive for improvement.

1 Like

Did you think about going aliance?

Shaman here, no we are really just looking for horde :slight_smile:

Dynamics is just what you’re looking for

Realm: Draenor
Guild : Dynamics
Faction: Horde

We’re offer raiding, pvp, and alot more in terms of social content aswell.
Our main focus is Raiding Progress though. Contact me/us for further information.

Contact information:

Battletag:
SILVER#26988

Invitational link:
https:// www. guilded. gg/r/zzME24evAR?i=NmLr3ow4

Hey, if you guys get a chance i would love to talk to you guys about our guild provided you are still looking, either message me ingame or message my discord Fluxien#5035
I guess i should also ask what server are you guys on ?

Hey!

We have quite some old school people coming back and just newer players to the game and will be serious raiding in shadowlands.

We will be raiding Wednesdays and Fridays but will also have optional raid days for people to keep up with alts if they want too.

We will be aiming for Mythic raiding once we have the right people for it.
Right now everyone can join the raid team and there are no “reserved spots” People just have to prove them selves at the start of the patch in order to get into the team. The first few weeks of a raid everyone stands in a trial sooo everyone gets a fair chance ^^.

If you are interested you can add me on discord:
“Harryaars#6169”

Hey guys.
Check out Dalaran Side. We’re all about having fun while pushing to clear the latest content. We’re a friendly bunch and there’s always someone willing to help out.
The srs bsns stuff - raiding three nights a week (Thurs, Sun, Mon) 2045-2300. Cleared all HC past expansions.

Dalaran Side

Give me our one of the Officer team a poke if you’re interested!

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )

** Community Status: Semi-Hardcore **
RAID DAYS:
Main Team : Wed & Thurs
Social team: SAT & SUN
21:00 - 23:30 ST for the main team
21:00 - 23:00 ST for the social team

Looking for a friendly, encouraging guild to join? Well Tooth and Fang may be what you’re looking for. We welcome raiders, M+'s and socials to come and join our pack!

About Us
Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

With SL on the horizon we are recruiting more like minded people to come and join the chat and events the guild has to offer. Interested in raiding? We are looking for more dps to join the ranks. All are welcome. Interested? Well come and have a chat and we look forward to meeting you.

We are lucky to have a guild streamer who is Affiliate by Razer & Twitch :slight_smile:

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb

Feel free to share our discord link !

Look forward to meet you!
:smiley:
T & F Community

Whats up ? Check us out, if interested, let me know :wink: