Mage and warlock LF 2-day raiding guild

-MAGE AND LOCK-
-FLAMEMAW ALLIANCE-

Both have exp from cutting edge mythic raiding as late as BFA. We are capable players, getting rank 1s and 99 perces quite often. We wanna raid twice a week, and with non toxic individuals :slight_smile: .

We’re both norwegian, and we played on Bronzebeard alliance during the original vanilla days. Dont let our retail exp scare you off, we’re easygoing and friendly people :slight_smile: 23 and 29 years old.

Looking to play on either of the pvp servers, alliance only.

btag: Larsen#21727

1 Like

Hello,
You are welcome to apply on our forums.
Don’t take too long tho, we are not mass recruiting and we have several spots left to fill.

1 Like

Hey mate, I’ve added you on Battle Net to have a chat.

Hopefully catch you soon.

Hello Kelruz! Blood Oath Exiles is a fast establishing PvE guild with main purpose on PvE progression. Our dedicated leadership are already working hard on setting out structure for our raid groups and we’ll would be very happy if you’re interested in joining us. Our guild is a friendly one with a lot of old guildmates and friends coming back to classic. When we’re able we will also focus on more then just PvE just to keep the guild alive and interesting for everybody. PvP events is a thing we will focus on ofc when we have the opportunity but also guild activites such as dueling tournaments and guild lotteries.

I hope to hear from you and if so I can provide you with some more detailed information if needed.

have a great day!

Best Regards
Blood Oath Exiles

If you fancy something a bit different you should check us out

Hello mate we could defo make a use of both of you, and i honestly think you would become a great addition to our raid team, and that you both will suit in perfectly

Only downside for your request is that we are going for alliance :slight_smile: - better pve progress than hord! hope u will be fine with that.

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Bump - Still looking! :slight_smile:

Sent you a friend request if you have any questions.
We will be on Shazzrah.

Heya a guild i made with some friends would be happy if you could join us. We have raided on and off since classic and are making a semi-hardcore raiding guild again as well as attempting to be social and recreate what made classic great. The community. Check us out and message me on discord if your interested or have any questions.

Hello there, posting our guild recruitment ad in case you’re still looking for a guild!
Feel free to contact me on discord if you’re interested!

< Blood Moon >

Alliance
Semi-Hardcore
Server: Shazzrah PvP
Guild Bank: Discordchannel & Google Spreadsheet
OUR DISCORD: discord.gg/tSFss2F

Who are we?:
A young guild, formed earlier this year, consisting of people who LOVE Classic WoW and all content it has to offer. World or Server First Raid clears are not our intentions. We’re not that hardcore, but we’re not casual either.

Instead we intend to level at a medium pace . That means we want to level efficiently but we’re not afraid of falling behind or losing progression in order to enjoy various activities together as a guild, such as wpvp raids, guild-only dungeon runs, ingame meetups just to mess around, etc.

Creating a cheerful & tight-knit community of likeminded people who share the same passion is our highest priority!

PvE:
Raid Times: CET / Servertime - 19:30 :clock730:, Friday and Saturday for 40-man Progression Raids
We will have additional raids during the week for Onyxia, 20-mans, farm raids etc. These are not considered mandatory but we want to run a large roster so that everyone can get in on the raiding fun eventually.
Loot System: Loot Council consisting of 3 Officers & the Class Leaders

The majority of the guild is estimated to reach 60 and be raid ready within ~2 months after launch

PvP :
While PvP is not our main focus, we hope to do LOTS of World PvP nonetheless. We want to have a strong PvP presence on our server. Horde players should fear for their buffs (and their lives!!!) whenever they see our guild tag!

What we can offer:

• active and well designed discord server
  • organized guild bank
  • spreadsheets for professions, rosters, etc.
  • helpful & experienced class leaders

Our Goals, Hopes & Dreams :

• big & friendly community
  • become a known and popular guild on our server
  • PH4T L00TZ
  • enjoying Classic together

Recruitment:
Recruiting all Classes and Roles, including Main Tanks, preferably players that already have a little experience with classic (or are willing to learn).

Socials are very welcome to join us as well, as we want a big community of players who keep the discord/guild chat alive, rather than just a silent raid roster. :smiley:

Classic has a lot of content and we’re hoping to see it all eventually!

For further questions feel free to reach out to me on discord, Howaito#3139

looking forward to hearing from you :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.