Mage Looking for Active Mythic Raiding Guild

I am currently looking for a new guild that has similar aims from the game as to what I do.
I am looking for a guild that is active, where people are happy to run keys etc on off days, while also having a good social side to the guild. The social side of the guild is just as or perhaps even more important to me as to the progression, I am highly active so looking for like-minded people to chill with.

Currently have 3/10 mythic experience (albeit relatively limited experience currently!). I have raided to different levels in past expansions, and really looking to get stuck in to mythic raiding and pushing to progress.

Please note my raid availability;
Mon - 20:00-01:00
Tues - 21:00-01:00
Weds - 20:00-01:00
Thurs - 20:00-01:00
Sun - 20:30-01:00
Availability is sporadic at weekends due to RL stuff. Ideally looking for a late-ish night raiding guild, but anything that fits my availability is fine.

Happy to server transfer and would consider a faction change for the right fit.

If you want to know more feel free to add me for a chat - Dazz83#21716

1 Like

Hey Alpha,

It would be lovely to have a chat about Mythic.

Please do check out our guild recruitment page and add me for a chat: [H][Draenor] <Icefall> 2/10M is recruiting!

Our raid times nearly match the only day that would slightly out is Tuesday by 30 mins.

[H][Aggramar/Hellscream] The Obsidian Order is recruiting Dps for Fated mythic raiding as well as DF! - #53 by Exodeø-aggramar is our info

If you want to discuss this contact me on Discord Rosca#4941

If not good luck in your search for a suitable guild

Hey Alpha, it sounds like you would be a great fit for our guild Impaired on Ravencrest Alliance (New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest - #4 by Nuaik-ravencrest). Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic CN, with some really good attempts on Sun King last reset. We’re really looking for one or two of the right people to round out our Mythic Progression roster. We thrive on having a great social scene on Discord and many Mythic+ runners, majority of our raid in fact as Keystone Master so pushing keys is a big part of what we do. We raid two nights a week (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am) which seems like it would fit your schedule perfectly.

If this sounds like it might be appealing to you please get in touch with any member of the guild in game or message Brukerr on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705.

MORTAL> New RAIDING guild 1/10M is recruiting motivated players for our raiding team for heroic and mythic progression in CN and later in 9.1. We offer a great community & an active Discord. We are looking for: DPS/HEAL!. Raiding days Wed/Sunday!

Look for me! we are guild on kazzak!
Raiding days wed/Sunday/ 20 30 Till 23 15 Pm svt!

Hi,

Would love to speak with you more.

Please have a read of our guild post and let us know if it interests you.

Cheers,
Boody

Hey :slight_smile:

Check us out → [H][EU][⋆ Divide et Impera ⋆] is looking for Dedicated Raiders for its Main Core