[Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire #2 [31st Oct]

Can’t wait for this!

2 Likes

Bump! 8 days til the faire! Slight update to the schedule. I’m shifting full focus to the Market and removing the pet battle tournament. If you would like to sign up for a public speaking presentation, a compact lecture about a magical topic of your choice, or sell something at the market, you can reply in the thread or reach me on Discord as mention in the post!

2 Likes

I might swing by to sell some mushrooms. :mushroom:

Or just to take a look around, nobody goes to a magic faire to buy mushrooms.

1 Like

booooooomp mother

1 Like

Tbh, I feel like Kelly’s public speaking is going to be totally epic. You better be there!

Oh, and Coldshade’s also selling stuff. Even more epic activites you better not miss!

2 Likes

Only few days away :star:

3 Likes

Updated with more merchants and speakers! But we can always fit more! Come come my dears

2 Likes

Looking forward to bringing the Flurry of Flavours there again!

Come and get ice cream.

(Please excuse the naked Gnome, I swear the armory is just bugged with the yeti costume.)

2 Likes

Question. How are people who cannot open their own portals to Dalaran expected to get there?

I’ve heard there are mages in capital cities offering similar services.

I mean that’s your character, so your imagination is the limit! I’d imagine there are portals from most major cities.

1 Like

Find a friedly mage who’ll help you to get there!

2 Likes

Bloop! Two days! :mage::partying_face::woman_mage:

I’m down… providing I get out of work on time.

1 Like

Tell your boss that you’ve got to play World of Warcraft.

I’m not saying it’ll go down well, but it’s always worth a shot. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I am the boss, well for that day at least (covering manager).

2 Likes

It’s today!1!1!1!1!!!1!!!

2 Likes

Soooooon TM.

i didn’t know you were a cannibal Coldshade, frying other mages. Is that why you are fire specced?

I’m kidding, good luck with your event.

1 Like

Thank you to Azmira and Morgaid for doing presentations with me, thank you to the people who sold wares at the market, and thank you to everyone who attended.

When I did the first mage faire 5 months ago there was massive turnout. Didn’t think we would but I think we have a new visitor record this time around!

It’s always a blast arranging this evening, making selections for lectures etc. I will definitely be doing more in future, so be on the lookout on AA and here on the forums for the third edition. If you liked it, consider following the links up above, to the Mage Quarter - the AD Mage RP Discord where we do all things magical!

Here’s a nice screenie from the evening!
https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/de458da988b1cc30eba4955c4fff0511-jpg.jpg

Cya next time! :mage::woman_mage:

3 Likes