[Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire #4 [5th-7th August]

magical vibe check inbound

It Begins

2 Likes

I’m hyped.

3 Likes

https://thelionsroar.eu/index.php?page=article&article_id=19

1 Like

It’s here! AT LAST! MAGIC! RAAAUUUUUGGHHH!

2 Likes

kudos to simetra for a fun lecture and involving people

wand tourney is hella sick

you’d be dumb to miss out on this magical extravagansa

4 Likes

Enjoyed attending the Evocation lesson and browsing the stalls for a bit. Wish I could’ve also watched the Wands tournament, but I’m sure it was a blast! Much to do and see at the event, thank you for the lovely first night.

2 Likes

Day 2 of the Magic Faire is upon us! Once again in Legion Dalaran!

Tonight will start at 20:00 server with an update on what is on this evening at Antonidas’ Memorial.

After that, we’ll follow with talks from myself and Theatrix Steelbolt on Magic by Mail, right after the announcements at the memorial at 20:15

At 21:15, William Hauge Sykes will run a challenge on magical problem solving, also at the memorial.

Meanwhile, tonight’s contest is a magical garb show! You’ll be asked to quickly prepare then show off two outfits - One for Pyromancy and another for Cryomancy, to be shown off to our judges! This will begin promptly at 21:00!

All evening you’ll find traders around the Magus Commerce Exchange and drinks in the Legerdemain Lounge.

You can also find the full schedule of events, classes and more here: https://tinyurl.com/MageFaire4Schedule

3 Likes
1 Like

Garb contest time tonight!!!

1 Like

The final night of the Dalaran Magic Faire starts in 1 œ hours! :mage: :dizzy: :books: :scream: :eyes:

2 Likes

Was fun :slight_smile: even though i could only attend the last day xD

it was quite a large gathering 0.0

1 Like

Thank you for the event! It was very bustling and fun!

3 Likes

Sadly only was there for one day! But it was wonderfull and thanks for having me!

4 Likes

Unfortunately didn’t get to see nearly as much of this as I was hoping, but for the small bits I did attend, I had a blast. Thank you very much for hosting

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.