Mage/BM hunter looking for heroic raiding guild

Hiya,

Recently got back into the warm embrace of World Of Warcraft and I’m looking for a heroic raiding team, to raid 2 nights a week I’m pretty flexible on nights.

I have lots of experience at heroic raiding and some mythic raiding in other tiers.

I level 464 and pugged current tier on heroic. I just want to chat s*** and play wow while raiding, to be honest!

Hit me up if you wanna know anything else.

Hey !

I think that we can possibly be a good fit, feel free to check our recruitment post out by clicking Here. My contact info is in that post, too!

My only concern is that you’re based on Ravenholdt. We are a TarrenMill guild and would require for you to transfer so that you may join us.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Best wishes,
Kyrathil (Skyles)

hi we are a semi hardcore guild that has just started doing mythic we are currently looking for ranged dps we raid wednesdays and sunday from 8pm to 11pm server time if this is something you would be into add me on bnet and we can have a further chat yourfate#2404

Poltergeist is recruiting. We are a newly formed guild of mythic raiders searching for people to bolster our ranks and dive into ny’alotha .
Our goal is to form a strong and steady raiding invironment consisting of mature players that know how to behave in all kinds of situations .
Add me to have a chat at Battlenet ID : prophet#22473 or Discord : Nohein/Theodore#8041