Mailbox Marks deleted

I’ve edited some words into my previous reply in this thread. Specifically:

If you’re expecting Marks that you earned after the pre-patch went live, and don’t have them, you can hopefully check for them and restore them.
Go here, select ‘In-game Issues’ and then ‘Items and Mail’ to get started.

It’s intended that tokens that were in the mail during pre-patch maintenance on May 19 were purged.

And as others have noted above, Game Masters are not able to restore any Marks.

What about the marks that were removed from our characters when we bought the 58 boost? Had 20 AB and WSG marks on my lvl 20 warrior before boosting it to 58. These are gone. Will i get these back or ?

You can’t be serious, can you?

Did you really implement a change so that people can restore hundreds of marks farmed at level 60 once they hit level 70 to bypass the 100 mark cap?

If that’s the case, the devs understand even less about the game and player behaviour than I thought…

Glad to see someone is alive at Blizzard

Honor for HKs? Yes? No? Anything?

Damn, imma do that 5Head

So to be clear. You CANNOT restore marks that were farmed before 2.5.1? I farmed quite a few of them the day before prepatch hit and none of them arrived when the maintenance finished, only empty mails. When i try to restore them in the site it says that there is nothing to restore.

Blizzard should renew this service to everyone who used it before they fixed it.

Same here.
I found that the Report Bug thing is gone. How do we report issues nowadays?
The new system offered me a solution (I think - have to have a long walk to the Landing), so that’s good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.