Married couple looking for a new Home :)

Hello there!
As I said, my husband and I are looking for someone to adopt us. We moved from US to EU at the end of BFA, but we have played since WOTLK. So we have experience on pvp and pve content. I’m more a achievment hunter and I love to do bgs and get my AOTC, and he’s more on rated PVP.

We would love to find a guild with the best of both worlds xD. Right now we both main shamans and we have a 8/10 HC on CN. I got 1400+ rating on 2v2 with my DH, My husband is 1600+ or something like that. (dont remember right now xD)
Also English is not our first language so we could speak funny sometimes or rather use guild chat but we can perfectly understand voice commands :slight_smile:

We are really open to learn new stuff and love to start the raid always on time. Also we could bring some pretty bad jokes to the chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

send me a message if u guys are still looking :slight_smile:

Hey there!

You may be a good fit for us, feel free to check us out or add me on Discord for a chat :slight_smile: (JagMaz#0001)

Thank you so much for your answers I’ll send a message! :slight_smile:

Hi Lunavi!

Crustacean Nation (best name ever) is currently a new guild formed of previous mythic raiders (some of which have achieved CE). We are aiming for cutting edge in 9.1 and would love to have you guys on board.

If you are still looking for a guild, feel free to message me on Discord KooDoo#3050.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.