Master of Ceremonies 🦇

Good evening fellow fanged friends! :bat:
This topic about the Ember Court achivement “Master of Ceremonies”
Or at least my little problem with it; you see even tho’ the Ambassador’s reserves (that gives you a +60 sec event duration) no longer limited, you can have very (i mean VERY) long courts… the sad part, the duration not really effects the events spwaning
For the achivement, you need 10
Anoyingly I’m sutcked at 9
Always
Week after week…
Starting to understand Theotar and why he aquired the “Mad Duke” title… :unamused:
So my dear friends, I’m asking for you who completed it, how on earth you managed to trigger the 10th event?
Let me explain!
The decoration, atmosphere, food and drink, everything triggers an event
For example:

There are 5 different party crasher events that can spawn depending on which guests you have.
If you are missing guests that prefer either of the atmospheres that an event provides then that specific event cannot spawn at all, this can be used to our benefit.

If any of your guests prefer either Relaxing or Exciting you have a chance to get the Master’s Forces event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Relaxing will the boss High Inquisitor Vetar spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Decadent or Humble you have a chance to get the Stone Legion event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Decadent will the boss Drezgruda spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Clean or Messy you have a chance to get the Rampaging Dredgers event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Clean will the boss Sloppy spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Formal or Casual you have a chance to get the Lost Souls event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Formal will the boss Sineater spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Safe or Dangerous you have a chance to get the Devourers event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Safe will the boss Kedu spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.

Pretty easy, from the Security thats two event, a Party Crashers and a Boss

From Refreshments you have another two, take Tubbin’s Tea Party for example; a A Quiet Moment (speaking with Stefan sitting at the table) and Serving Tea (you don’t actually have to serve the tea, just click on the teapots, three times) - okay thats another two

From Entertainment, you guessed it, another two fixed event. The Lost Chalice Band is and easy one, set up the stage (open the anima containers and collect the 3 instruments) and on the opposite side of the center area from the band is Simon. Talk to him and act accordingly to guide him through the dance. (okay, thats a headache to teach the poor lad how to dance…) or Atoning Rituals is easy too, Atoning Rituals and the Ritual of Absolution bot are quick and easy event…

Lastly, Decoration… boy this is a headache!
Found out, maybe the Traditional is the best, tho" Traditional Decorations requires Anima-Infused Water (from Sika’s chest) to complete the Roaring Fires event.
Simply put, at some point the candles will catch fire. Clean up 10 dripping candles to complete the cleaning event. Throw the water on all the fires (10) to complete the fire event. Having a Guest who prefers a Dangerous Court will mark the water and the fires on the map. (Otherwise the ones likely missed are up the Tower across from the Rally Bell, down by the Muck Pool, above Theotar on the wall, and below where the guests gather at the start.)
Yaay, another 2
Thats… 8 fixed event, cool, cool…
But for some reason, no matter what I used, what combination I tried… only ONE random event spawned…
So this sad little bat ask you lucky ones who managed to complate it the question:
What did you do? What combination/guest triggered the 10th event for you?

Thanks for advance for any reply and have a fangtastic night! :bat:

3 Likes

:bat: :bat: :bat:

Greetings and bienvenue my dear friends!
Finally, finally managed to complate the Ember Court achivement “Master of Ceremonies” (and thus the Party Herald, but thats another why I’m happy about)
I learned some things along the way, thought I will share it with you all, maybe it will help others to complate this and avoid any headaches!
First of all, the Atoning Rituals (Ritual of Absolution - Kill the Aberrations that keep getting spawned. Ritual of Accusation - Match the sin to what the souls say.) Entertainment is BUGGED!!! Even tho’ you could accuse the Souls and kill the spawned sins, one of the events will not count toward the achivement’s completion, sometimes neither. Sad, because it is one of the easiest to complate, but if you want the Achivement? Forget this entertainment option.
Now lets see, how I managed to do it!

Guests
Slot 1: Sika (Who loves a Clean Court)
Slot 2: Droman Aliothe (Who loves a Relaxing Court)
Slot 3: Polemarch Adrestes (Who loves a Clean and Formal Court)
Slot 4: The Countess (Who loves a Decadent, Relaxing, and Formal Court)

Okay, so at first sight I look easy to find a building layout to makes everyone happy… but our goal this time is not primary to make them happy, but to complate 10 event! Tho happy guest isn’t hurt, am I right?

Building Layout
Refreshments: Tubbin’s Tea Party (Formal and Relaxing, contains 2 event: Tea Time - Grab a teapot and serve to any npc without any. You not really have to serve any tea, just clikc all the three teapots and after you do something, the event complates and A Quiet Moment - Hop into the chair near Stefan. Click the buttons. Relaaaaaaaax)
Entertainment: Lost Chalice Band (Exciting and Decadent, contains 2 event: Concert Kick-Off - Find Ansel’s Lucky Violin and Chiu’s Lute then loot Noko’s Flute from Rowdy Roadie, then open the 4 anima containers at the stage and Dance For Love - Teach the poor Venthy guy to impress his girl by teching him how to dance. It take some times to figure out wich of his needs wich button but he is not that terrible student)
Decoration: Mortal Reminders (Casual + Relaxing, contains 2 event: Cartel Ta Justice - Talk to Keeper Ta’saran, trap the Suspicious Waiters, and kick them off the edges of the party and Stolen Mementos - Loot the Stolen Memento the waiters drop/spawn and turn in 10 Stolen Memento at Ta’saran)
Security: Stoneborn Reserves (Safe + Decadent)

As I said in my last post, there are 5 different party crasher events that can spawn depending on which guests you have.
If you are missing guests that prefer either of the atmospheres that an event provides then that specific event cannot spawn at all, this can be used to our benefit.

If any of your guests prefer either Relaxing or Exciting you have a chance to get the Master’s Forces event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Relaxing will the boss High Inquisitor Vetar spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Decadent or Humble you have a chance to get the Stone Legion event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Decadent will the boss Drezgruda spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Clean or Messy you have a chance to get the Rampaging Dredgers event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Clean will the boss Sloppy spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Formal or Casual you have a chance to get the Lost Souls event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Formal will the boss Sineater spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
If any of your guests prefer either Safe or Dangerous you have a chance to get the Devourers event.
Only if you have a guest that prefers Safe will the boss Kedu spawn when you are done with the Party Crashers event.
So from the Security thats two event, a Party Crashers and a Boss

With this layout, you have a very high possibility for the 2 random events
As far as I saw, this guest and layout combination could attract:
Theotar’s Toast: Catch Theotar’s dishes as Clumsy Dishwashers drop them. For extra happyness hew will say a nice toast for one of your chosen guest
Venthyr Provocateur: Kill the Venthyr Provocateur who drops Court Gossip. Using it gives + Exciting, while turning in to the Prince will give + Relaxing
Crime of Fashion: Two guests show up in the same outfit. Calm then down for +Relaxing or encourage their fighting for +Exciting.
A Little More Comfortable: Seamstress Rogana and her assistant Podd will show up and have a choice of attire either for +Formal or +Casual options
It’s Raining Anima: Talk to Burly Hurly for him to toss you up. It’s a bit like Parasol Peril. Gather enough anima blobs in the sky to complate the event for + Decadence

2 of these could happen, no matter how long is your court, It seems 10 event is the max

With Theotar Life of the Party Ability, (or even without it, you will not have problem with the 4 elevated guest even with the sometimes “a bit off” events (like the Exciting or Casual)
It wont hurt, to help to elevate your guests mood with some courtly favors tho"
Vanity Mirror (Its from the Countess’s Tribute after you are good friends) - on the 2nd floor of the tower talk to the Venthry guys to to borrow the mirror. It will be in your bag. Its essentially a S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera that gives +happiness to guests in the frame. But only one of them and only once!
Generous Gift (Its Polemarch Adrastes’s Tribute after you are good friends). - A lovle wrapped gift on 1st floor of the tower, by where the appearances vendor is outside of the event. Just toss it to your chosen guest to make him or her happy

While it is not a morale boost, Protective Braziers (from Mikanikos’s Tribute) is also usefull; up on the ramparts by the tower there is a kyrian. Talk to him, get his torch or whatever and light all of the braziers along the ramparts. Buffs all friendlies including yourself with -50% damage and every brazier light up gives +Safe
And of course don’t forget to clear the debris on the ground for + Clean bonus!

You will also need around 10-15 Ambassador’s Reserve (+60 sec each) just to be safe… or if you want to enjoy your fangtastic court!

I hope this little post will help you all my fine fanged friends to be the Master of Ceremonies! :bat:

5 Likes

We always knew you had it in you, Shadeprowler. Congratulations and thanks for the detailed follow-up! :raised_hands: :bat:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.