"Mature" player LF new home ( mythic raiding and/or m+ )

Hey all,

I’m an “old” player ( mid 30s ) whose guild disbanded and now I’m looking for a new home and to conquer new challenges in a friendly atmosphere. This tier I’ve completed 3/12 mythic and got 2k io. and I’d like to continue progressing from about at that level.

I’m not the best player out there by far, but I try to make up for it by:

• Show up on time and for every raid
  • Bring and use consumables
  • Know my class and actively follow developments on my class discord
  • Don’t cause drama
  • I make mistakes, but I try not to do the same mistake twice
  • I try to know every detail in m+. I play tank and healer on alts so I am familiar with dungeons from different perspectives

I’m looking for a spot in a mythic raiding team, and/or an m+ team.
I am open to tanking or dps in m+. However for raiding I prefer to dps (or heal).

Server doesn’t matter, I can switch if we get along.

I formed my own m+ team in 8.2 and lead it to keystone master in 8.3. None of us had any experience when we started. Unfortunately our tank and healer decided to take a break until shadowlands. I haven’t been pushing m+ since then.

Since I work my time is restricted to evenings and weekends. However I play pretty much every day. During the weekends I play a lot during the day as well.

I have the following characters, sorted by how close to bis they are pre-mythic gear ( not only in ilvl, but also in terms of corruptions, neck, cloak, stats, specific trinkets etc. ):

S tier
Rogue: Hippolyte-The Venture Co

A tier
DH: Soulbrother-Draenor

D tier
Mage: Asteria-The Venture Co
Shaman: Drexciyan-Ravencrest ( NB: Alliance! )

F tier ( lv 120 abandoned alts with rank 4 cloak or below )
Warlock: Felwynn-The Venture Co
Warrior: Razlom-The Venture Co
Paladin: Jannah-The Venture Co
Druid: Helkpø-The Venture Co

I’m Norwegian in case that’s of interest to anyone

Contact me on battle.net:
FelwynnIRL#2926

discord:
Felwynn#4625

or /w any of my characters. I’m usually on my DH or mage

Hello there :slight_smile:

I represent The Obsidian Order on Aggramar Horde side, we are a 8/12 M guild that could use a few more dps to finnish off this tiers progress. As we are mostly also on the wrong side of 30 age wise we’re a match. I will add you for a chat and drop our recruitment info for a read through as well :slight_smile: