Me on 14th of october

Thank you for posting it.

/iamsadtodaysry

5 Likes

All I want is no glowy tentacle hair on my void elf it only looks good on one or two colours) and for the twirly braids when casting to be reinstated on my dwarf holydin. I miss those twirly braids but they went away with the new model. She never used to wear a helm so I could have her braids flying free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0XG-r-jZkk

at 1.53 to see ‘omni spell ready’. I miss this so much.

edit - I don’t think the twirly braids are ever coming back, hopefully the Nightborne get some love soon.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks. 10char

2 Likes

Nightborne need sooooo much love.
My favourite lore race but I barely have any because they have so little customization.

3 Likes

Hey, at least racechanges are 30% off.

Genuinely starting to consider tbh.

3 Likes

Yeah the thing that stopped me from playing one is the lack of customizations

I have one, but rarely play her.

no… please fight till the end.

I would love to play a male nightborne, but they sadly look and feel nothing like their Suramar counterparts, not to mention the look of the heritage armor.

Haha, play elves get subpar.

2 Likes

It’s the same for most ARs though, they will hopefully get changes in the future.

2 Likes

All of my chars are allied races so yeah :frowning:

4 Likes

Oof I know that feel
Maybe in 9.2…

3 Likes

Players completing the pre-patch content will all be Nightborne.

It’ll be Suramar denizens vs the world of Azeroth. Perhaps it’s not a bad thing after all.

Yeah - all my new looks - including 3 ghastly hairstyles and literally nothing else. Wait, actually - black panda tails and red panda nubs. Former makes no sense, latter does, but w/e.

Also: Allied races got new customisation options very recently: The friggin’ race itself! It was just added - itself a new customisation option over what you had before!

The core races hadn’t had any new options in 6 years - with Pandaren setting the record at 8!

4 Likes

Yeah… but core races always had many options to choose from even when they were introduced. Many skins, many hairstyles.

Nightborne have only 3 skin colors, same with the Lightforged Draenei.

Pandaren females have 1 face shape and like 7 different earrings, fur colour, and a facial fur pattern.

Several allied races have way more than that. One that stands out in particular is Mag’har.

I think the only race that’s this low on option might be Lightforged Draenei. Then again that’s a race that shouldn’t exist - it’s just Draeneier Draenei.

Well they will get in line with everyone else at some point , being all alone on broken isles they kind of lacked stylists .Diversity is a must in being a fashionista .

I’ll too sadly for Zala trolls.

But, blizzard said will make more customizations for allied races

Hugs to all who ain’t getting the changes they wish for. :frowning: :hearts:
Hopefully they continue adding customization options to all races as time passes.

2 Likes