Mechagnome help

I am exalted with the Rustbolt resistance and done all the requirements for the Mechagonian threat on horde side. So why can I make a mecha gnome ? I click on the mecha gnome flag in the embassy it says I have earned the achievement Rustbolt Rebellion but the Mechagonian threat hasn’t been done ? Oo

Do I need to do the Mechagonian threat on alliance ? I don’t understand what’s going on.

You killed King Mechagon in dungeon as Horde?

Go to Boralus and there should be Gnome with quest next to fountain (above boralus dungeon).

okay ill check it out

yeah killed him as horde

and you are wondering why you cant use the alliance race?

I completed everything as Horde and unlocked Mechagnome just fine… It have neutral requirements. He just needs Alliance smurf to do the quest and he must know that since he was in alliance embassy :sweat_smile:

(Well… There were problems with NPC spawning but they fixed it)

Blizzard put out a post about this. You need to unlock Mechagon Island on your Alliance toon. There should npc near embassy with a quest to start doing that. Then you should be able to start the recruitement.

The reason why you first need to unlock the access is becasue majorty of the questline takes place on Mechagon island.

Here is the source:

There is a screen of NPC by Punyelf :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As you can see I had problems till it was hotfixed

Yep, I had to do mechagon quests up till after touring the city and after that I was able to complete the allied race quests.

That’s not Puny you silly, that’s a thicc thighed draenei.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.