Mechagnome Questline (spoilers, of course...)

Usually? No.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Gelbin_Mekkatorque_in-game_cinematic.jpg

And yes, they are ingame as well.

And I’m beginning to doubt that normal gnomes won’t be able to go there. Not only are half the NPCs there unmodified gnomes, the gnome leader is in the zone was well, and it looks like his new seat of power.

It would really be a kick in the… reproductive area to not allow gnomes access there.

Someone owes me Gold now. I predicted Gelbin coming back eventually. It was too obvious with the escape pod. Also, alliance leaders never die and are immortal :blush::wink:

Who bet against that? I certainly didn’t.

really someone should have told varian about his immortality

1 Like

The recruitment questline is on the PTR, but the last quest seems to be bugged. Also, the teleportation pads work, and Mechagnomes can teleport from SW to their phase of Mechagon now. Normal gnomes don’t see that one. I hope there will be a teleportation pad in Rustbolt to Mechagon that normal gnomes can use, you use one for the final quest, but for now… it’s Mechagnome only, sadly.

Apart from that… the “ask what people would like in a leader”-quest is a strange one. You ask some random Mechagnomes about leadership qualities… and random unmodified gnomes jump in and start fanwanking over Gelbin. That… didn’t feel right.

2 Likes

It is. I’ve seen so few things that actually get fixed, even with early feedback.

He will, just like the Captain of the Lightforged, haven’t seen her once since recruitment.

I can feel Erazmin fading into the ether as we speak.

Well, since the final quest isn’t functional for now, I’m quite certain it will get fixed. And it might just be possible that the teleporter in Rustbolt you use to get to Mechagon in that quest could stay after it is done.

Nah, he is Gelbin’s young sidekick now. That might actually give him more quest exposure than Gelbin… but we’ll see about that.

1 Like

Are we looking at a Genn/Anduin relationship, or a Saurfang/Zekhan relationship?

I think it’s too early to tell.

So… the final quests are playable now. And while the story hasn’t really changed, I am not exactly happy with Kelsey Steelspark declaring Gelbin the King of all Gnomes.

Apart from that though there is some gameplay good news: It seems like any character who has done the Mechagon introduction quests can enter the new phase of Mechagon city from a pad in Rustbolt, and you can do this questline on multible characters… provided these characters meet the recruitment conditions.

Edit:
Seems to work for non-gnomes, too, tried it with a dwarf, it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.