Mid-experienced healer lf HC/M raiding guild

Hey,

To get a bit right into it.

Who am I?
In real life, I’m 25-yo BI Engineer working a regular 8-16 job, playing WoW during the evenings, in general from WoD, on a different levels and classes. Since BfA I decided to main a healer, as I was maining healers in all other MMOs I’ve been playing in my life.

What I can offer?
I might’ve not be hardcore raider with huge tons of in game experience on highest level. I personally consider myself a reliable player. I’ve got some previous theoretical [since I won’t be able to prove it], and BOD experience [8/9 NM, 4/9 HC, on current guild progression] which I can prove using a bit of logs.

I’m currently 404 ilvl RSham main, but I can fill in most of healers depending on needs, however my 2nd most up-to-date is 390 RDruid. I can also fit in as rest of healers (Priest, Paladin, MW) depending on your guild needs, but you need to have in mind that I will need some help in gearing them up as they’re “bit” behind.

With that, I can also offer my free time on weekdays evenings (Mon-Fri 19-23/23.30). Weekends are out of scope for me. Preferably, would like a guild that is raiding 3 times per week, but 2 is fine as well :slight_smile:

I know what DBM, AA, EXRT etc. are. I’m able to analyze my logs by myself or using WoWAnalyzer in order to find my mistakes and potentials to improve and I don’t have any problem in accepting criticism :slight_smile:

What am I looking for?
A solid guild that plans to/does clear HC with ease and attempt on Mythic raiding. While I might not have enough experience to prove it, I believe I have all the things needed in me, to play on such level.

Interested?
Let’s chat: Glaeran#2987

Hi Glaeran,

I’ve taken the liberty to add you on btag for a chat.

We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman for our HC team
We are currently clearing through HC and we still do our Normal Clear for the experience

We are Remnants of Valhalla on Dragonmaw, our intentions are clearing HC and if time and setup allows, we will try venturing into mythic, we did 2 Mythic in uldir.

We are a “old” bunch of players that date back to vanilla and take WoW on a casual level, however we do expect to being focused during raids and having our goal on clearing HC with ease as a minimum.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20.00 - 23.00 ST.

If you feel like wanting a more in depth chat or to try us out from your current realm, please contact me and we’ll see if we can fit.

Sincerely Podolskí#2548

Hey Podolski,
Thanks for reaching out, however as I’ve stated in first post, weekend raiding is not for me unless guild does some casual raids on that time to which I can either come or not come. In terms of regular raiding during weekend, I’ve got too mixed schedule to commit to anything up front.

Therefore bumping the topic as it’s still relevant.
After reset upgraded to 401 ilvl on RSham.
Happy to fill in also as Priest in case guild needs it, but mine priest in currently at 377 ilvl and might require a bit of helping hand to bump it up.

Glaeran#2987 on BNet or Glaeran#1494 on Discord.

Hi there Zubaingi!

I’m the GM of a guild over on Argent Dawn (alliance) called Hands on Deck. We’re currently 6/9 heroic looking to finish clearing it soon and progress onto mythic asap! We raid Wednesdays & fridays as our progression days, and Sunday as our farm day. We generally as raiders to be there for progression days, and farm raids are optional, so this may fit really well with your current needs.

We are currently looking for a healer, 2 ranged and 2 melee dps to fill our team and weekly, we are making really solid progress. We’re a really decent group of solid players, who spend a lot of time together both inside and outside the game.

If we sound at all interesting to you, hit me up and lets have a chat!
Discord: bear#0421
Battlenet: cbear214#2357

OR holla at our lovely raidleader:
Anfell#9507
Noircoeur#2921

We look forward to hearing from you, and if we don’t, good luck on your search!

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H] DHX - 2/2H 3/9M - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Feel free to contact either Ricecrackers or Etoia (both their info is at the bottom of the next link) We’re a casual raid guild with a 2 day raid shedule currently progressing on heroic, but also do a lot of m+. We also have an active discord channel to keep in touch with each other.

Boomp. 10 char

Boomperino. Able to switch to any other healer depending on Guild needs on certain conditions [listed above]

Hey man,

Sent you a friend request from tafaryan a week or so back, and it’s still pending.
Please accept so that we can have a chat.

Cheers

Can’t see it though. You sure you sent it?

Boomp

Hey,

Sent you a friend request a while back, still pending. If you’re still looking for guild feel free to add me for a chat - Naxu#2827