Middle Aged Coffee Addicts Looking For Permanent Shelter

As the title stipulates, my wife and i are looking for a new home. Just rerolled from Ravencrest which appears to not be in a great position and we’re really struggling to find somewhere to settle down.

We’re both in our 40s, married with 3 kids and just come back after an extended break. So realistically we’re not looking to raid right now. I work thurs/sat/sun nights so I can’t commit to anything other than ad-hoc mythic+ or funruns. My wife however, would like to get back into raiding eventually and can commit.

She has not settled on a class yet, she’s levelling a shadow priest, however she’s a very good BM hunter or Ele shaman and knowing her, will probably end up going back to playing these classes.

I am a ret paladin but once i’m comfortable with Shadowlands, I’ll be going prot for M+ or raids if needed as I consider myself a relatively good tank! I also make a pretty good demon hunter (it’s 4 buttons, who doesn’t?)

What we’re looking for:

• Guild chat (Due to many reasons which i will explain if needed, we can’t always be on discord)
  • People who will actually hold a conversation with you, even just about stuff like sandwiches and double chins.
  • A guild who raids to have fun and not obsessing over logs. Whereas we see the benefit to logs etc, we’re really too far past it to be getting worked up over them, it’s not fun.
  • For the reason above, a heroic only guild would be brilliant, however we would be happy joining a mythic guild who kind of have the ethos of ‘if we kill it, we kill it’
  • A guild where we’re not just a number. We’d like to make friends, join in with things, start things and get to know everyone, be that in a small, medium or large guild. We want to be included and we want to be inclusive.

Just as a bottom note, we’re still levelling and still getting to grips with Shadowlands, so although we are ex mythic/hardcore/softcore/casuals/tryhards we are going to be no good to anyones raid or M+ teams right now, we’re just looking for social spots in the right guild :slight_smile:

Thanks

Phil

2 Likes

Hi there, looks like you and your wife is a perfect fit for our guild. We are an Social raiding guild…we just got our curves and started on mythic…and like you say if we kill it we kill it…we just doing it for fun :slight_smile:I will be home in few hours (yes i got a work ) so feel free to add me (Premier98#2632) on bnet and we have a talk.

Powerspirit
Officer of
Lost Rowsdowers

Hi there!

im hoping i can offer you and your wife a home over at our guild :slight_smile: We are called Revolt and and you have basically summed us up with what your looking for :slight_smile: Granted we use discord a lot but not necessary for Voice chat its just used as a 2nd guild chat for us! all of our officer team all has kids so we understand completely its a game! real life comes first. we play to enjoy each others company and i would like to think we have grown a friendly mature community ( we have the odd times we can be immature and have a giggle) but we are all old enough to keep a convo about sandwich’s … i think :stuck_out_tongue:

that being said we are raiding currently in mythic at our pace ( 2/10) but we haven’t been pushy about it and would have space if your wife wanted to come along :slight_smile: we raid Thursday and Sunday 20:00st till 23:00st but active most days with key groups or general alts or even other games together!

Hopefully speak to you soon!
Regards
Ally

my disc is Allyssi#4054 and my Bnet is Allyssi#2111

Hey Phil!

It looks like we may be a suitable match for you should you want to consider us. If either of you would like to check out our guild feel free to look at our forum page or contact me on Discord (JagMaz#0001).

1 Like

Can’t post from my Horde character, but we have found a home in Kills guild. Great so far, I have discussed Aldi twice, and parmos. What more could a woman want.

Thanks for the replies <3

1 Like

Hi there.
First off, grats on finding a guild and I do hope it works out for you guys :slight_smile:
However :wink: If it doesn’t I hope that you’ll give us a consideration. While my officer mentioned us above, he didn’t include a lot of information in there so thought I’d add our recruitment post, just in case :slight_smile:

Like I said, hope your new guild works out for you, but if not it doesn’t hurt to have alternatives :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.