Middle Mouse Button Movement : Bug or has it changed and Key Assignments,

Help With this Issue.

I Have an

iMac 27" 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7
AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8GB
40GB Memory
Logitech MX Master 2s

Currently, the only thing I can do is move in a straight line unless I use keys to handle the pitch/steering. On the other hand, I can freely move with my left/right buttons held.
I don’t recall ever doing anything special to bind the middle button.

Have done the usual disabling of add-ons. Have double checked my settings, fiddled around with keybinding - “Move and Steer” being the most obvious to try - set it to middle mouse button, no luck.

Ultimately I suppose I can get used to moving with both mouse buttons - but would like to know if it’s possible to get back being able to use the middle mouse button instead.

1 Like

It’s the same on MacBook Pro. Middle mouse button no longer works, even when bound to move&steer. It does work for windows users. So my assumption is that this is related to the ^ and ` buttons crashing the game - many keyboard issues right now for Mac users.

Same for me. I used middle mouse button for dragonriding and since this is not woeking anymore, i can’t even use DR, because it is just so uncontrollable with the arrow keys, it just goes straight until i crash into something. Today I just gave up on trying.

I have logitech master 3s mouse.

The same for me, Middle button not working for move and steer after pre-patch update on Mac Book Pro.

I’m having the same issue. I reported it as a bug in beta, but apparently it got ignored. I didn’t realise it was unique to mac. I think we should all submit a ticket…

MacBook Pro user and I am having the same issue since pre-patch. First I thought that Blizzard will fix this issue with the reset but it was not the case. I am really frustrated as I can’t move as I am used to and sky riding is a nightmare. My UI is also a mess, had to change the scaling as everything was way out of proportion and couldn’t see a thing … it is still not the same as it was but i don’t have much hopes for that either to be fixed …I often ask myself what do i pay for this ? Lol

This is on the US Forums. I thought I would post it here. As I have the same problems with the Key Assignments on my Mac. Apparently there is a fix coming for this. So here’s. hoping.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.