Missing In-game Model Textures

I am unsure if its patch related. But as I was out, doing dailies in the shadowlands of Maldraxxus, killing Stitchyard Horror’s. Where I began to noticed something rather odd… I am unsure what they’re supposed to have on their back. But it seems that they all have a rectangular hole in their place.

If you believe you have found a bug, then you need to report it to Blizzard. Bug reports are made from in-game, not on the forums.

Hint: Ignore the little icons in the bottom right, and take a close look at the BIG BUTTON in the top left.

Going through support still recommends going to the forums. Or at least weirdly. The US side on reportings.

I even put in my post to IGNORE the buttons in the bottom right, which go to the US forums and to CLICK the BIG BUTTON in the TOP LEFT that says “Submit Feeback or Bug Report” literally RIGHT ON IT.

Normally I wouldn’t comment, but since you ignored what I said…

/facepalm

:frowning: Buddy? Are you okay?
[Edit] Also to clarify. Yes. I did read your post. And no. I did not ignore it. I am only saying what was suggested from within in game support window. By making a post about it. Though if it were so game breaking. I would do it directly and not a post. This small thing is quite harmless honestly.

1 Like

Sorry, it just gets a little frustrating that Blizzard designed their interface so badly, that people have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again, about how to actually send a bug report, and the Blues will not put a sticky about it.

No harm, no foul m8.

I agree - this sticky was well overdue. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.