Mixed role player looking for M+ group/SL Guild

Hi all,
Will keep it short. I missed a large chunk of BFA as my Mrs gave birth to my 4th… yes you heard it 4th daughter. (whats a man gotta do to get a son!?! needless to say i am done there will be no son 4 crotch goblins is more than enough to turn me gray. sideburns and beard where first to show signs.)
During my down time where raiding or maintaining a scheduel would be incredibly difficult I have levelled everything. I have also worked on the one role I have never really done much with and that is healing. I got KSM as a healer whihc was quite coool as up unitl the last couple of months I have never healed.

One of our dungeon group was a bit of a reluctant comer so now we have done it I expect our m+ to drop off a cliff but i would like to perhaps keep at it so wondering if there are any groups looking for a pally healer.

On a slightly different note moving inot shadowlands I am looking for potential raiding guilds to call home. As said above I have a wife and 4 kids so I cannot be on 7 days a week 4-5 hours a day. I will never be hardcore. But i am capeable and can work around a 3 day evening raid schedule (Would prefer 2 days but 3 days can work) and Ideally 9pm-11-12pm ST but again there is some flex there.
I am relatively open to class/role in shadowlands so I can potentially re role to something specific if the guild i move to has a gaping hole in buffs or utility etc. I am not thrilled about the idea of tanking but was MT thru most of legion so if needed i can fill this. I went RDPS at the very end of legion and was also RDPS back in WOTLK. I was MDPS in BFA up until little one came in and got 3 mythic bosses down in BFD before she was born. Since being able to play a bit more I have now as mentoned above got KSM as healer so as you can see I am versatile.
This does mean I am also looking at multi role classes for SL specifcially Monk and Pally. Outliers also being Shaman and DK. but for the right guild I would be flexible as like i said everything is at max cap at present.
Ideally looking for a chilled guild that is comfortably clearing heroic within a couple of weeks of tier and working mythic.
I am alliance and have toons on silvermoon or bloodhoof. Server change is possible faction change unlikely.

I guess all i have done is talk about how flexible I am so in short.
If you need a flexible capeable raider who likes m+ show me what you got!

Hi :slight_smile: it sounds like you may be interested in our guild. We have a bunch of passionate mythic+ players and are currently forming a mythic raid team for Shadowlands.